Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "umittal" (New York)

Now The Day Is Over
Now The Day Is Over

3.0 out of 5 stars For a band this good, its pretty average, 7 July 2005
This review is from: Now The Day Is Over (Audio CD)
I love the innocence mission and i believe they make some awesome music, but this album disappointed me. I don;t like the tracks chosen and the music is nothing compared to albums such as glow and befriended.

The Magic Numbers
The Magic Numbers
Offered by Todays Great Deal

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive stuff, 7 July 2005
This review is from: The Magic Numbers (Audio CD)
This is truly a wonderful album. It has a few great tracks such as "I see you, You see me", "Forever Lost" and "Morning's eleven", at the same time it has no bad ones, a feat rarely achieved. I love the voices of all the singers and their liberal use of melodies adds a magical element to the album. I give it four stars because it does not have the "it" factor, all songs are good and a few relly good but the album as a whole is not spectacular, nonetheless nothing more can be asked from a debut album. Buy it, its well worth it.

Martha Wainwright
Martha Wainwright
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant!, 26 April 2005
This review is from: Martha Wainwright (Audio CD)
From the moment this album went into my cd player I was overcome with her beautiful voice. Martha Wainwright has an aura about her that is simply irresistable. Her lyrics are honest, powerful and direct and her melody unmatched. My personal favourites are, "Far Away, These Flowers, BMFA and TV Show" but by no means are these the only songs worth listening to in the album. Her album is a gem from start to finish and I cannot recommend it highly enough.