Profile for Mr. G. M. Detisi > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. M. Detisi

Mr. G. M. Detisi "BongoDeLow" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Colours
Colours
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10 Surpasses Time Still A Beautiful Classic, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Colours (Audio CD)
I have been listening to various types of music for many years and producing music. And I have to admit that when I listen to this album it still makes me smile like a kid. It has the production skills of a german car manufacturer and the creative skills of an Italian renaissance artist. I always like to break down musical barriers and believe that no matter what type of music I listen to it has to spark something in me that intrigues me at a deeper level. This does that.

Do me a favor and grab a copy then sit back relax and be bombarded by the colour of sound in it's most expressive form.

Nice work Adam F and alot of producers could learn how it's done by checking out this all time classic.

Starts off quite tough and raw with slight assertive beats and then as the album progresses it slides down a notch or two to become a melodic delicious more ambient groove with more textures and colours than a Picasso.

If you like Drum and Bass and collect it then this is a must have.

Have fun

Greg:)

Yoseph
Yoseph

5.0 out of 5 stars Only Luke has the force!, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Yoseph (Audio CD)
You can't touch this without that sounding MC hammer lol. It's another great production by the king of 90's underground dance. Be prepared to want to go a bit wild when you check this out, I know I did. Truly original and a testament to a well respected producer.

Musipal
Musipal

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this!, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Musipal (Audio CD)
Crazy, eccentric, acidy, moot stylin. Just what you'd expect from a legend like wagon Christ. A perfect late night triply cd to slip on and wow your mates with. Well produced and thought out.

Endtroducing.....
Endtroducing.....
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic shadow!, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Endtroducing..... (Audio CD)
Get it and be moved. Dark, clingy and eccentric just how I love it. In his unique way shadow blows you away with his melodic yet frantic production that has no competition. Truly an original DJ.

Psyence Fiction
Psyence Fiction

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this album right now!, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Psyence Fiction (Audio CD)
Talk about unique and sexy. No not me, I mean this album. I am a huge fan of DJ Shadow anyway but when his skills are combined with great singers and production masters you have a masterpiece. This a rare and beautiful dark and stormy cd. Sublime breaks n beats, underground edginess and highly skilled melodies.

Winter Chill 06.02
Winter Chill 06.02
Offered by Music-Club

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great collection!, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Winter Chill 06.02 (Audio CD)
I love this series of cd's and can recommend this Beauty also. You won't be let down if you appreciate those classic lounge breaks. Sultry and soulful with a hint of passion these tracks were well chosen. Great work hed kandi.

Winter Chill
Winter Chill

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful collection of chilled deep moments!, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Winter Chill (Audio CD)
I have many chilled albums and this one is just too cool. It's deep and curiously dark at times in a wonderfully enticing way.

Perfect for those cozy nights with your love or just on your own. You will be glad to have this soulful and spaced out collection of cool tracks. Grab a hot beverage and kick back as the king of chill gives it the thumbs up.

Well selected beats and melodies put together seemlessly for your ear pleasure.

Ecco Reflections
Ecco Reflections
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Future jazz meets funky soul breaks!, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Ecco Reflections (Audio CD)
Look at it this way. If you are a cool music lover and always looking to enhance your parties with dope funky flavas you need this. Slightly Latin, a bit jazz, breaks from funky town freshness from nu-jazz producers. It will make you look good when you have that summer get together. If we get a summer!:). I call it nu-skool.

Movement in Still Life
Movement in Still Life
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA

5.0 out of 5 stars Breakbeat atmospheric frenzy!, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Movement in Still Life (Audio CD)
It's the best of BT. The melodies, breaks and vocals make this one my most atmospheric albums. I am addicted to it and highly recommend getting this if you love that deeper colourful underground sound of breakbeat and house. Should be in every house music lovers collection. It's simply a classic and gets you going 100%!

Play With The Changes
Play With The Changes

5.0 out of 5 stars MUSICAL GENIUSES, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Play With The Changes (Audio CD)
I have been through the era of the 80's, 90's and up to now and I have listened to thousands of underground quality albums. 4 Hero were once rave producers and they were unique and dope back then. With this album they have shown their developing and defining sound which I simply love. Only in the UK can we produce such cool, nu jazz other than in Berlin but here we are the purvavors of COOL and UNDERGROUND and this prooves that REAL SOUL MUSIC is very much alive and kicking. PURE STYLE, CLEAN UPLIFTING AND SUPER COOL. What's not to like? Grab a copy and it will enhance your music collection for those special times of chillin or with close friends in your party.

Super fly Super UK Sound Super Producers