Profile for Me > Reviews

Content by Me

Me

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Greedy Cat Proof!!, 6 May 2013
My cat is a glutton and has worked out how to open this product so it's no different to putting all her food down in one sitting due to the speed she can pop the door. I would not recommend this product if you have a cat that likes it's food.

Tall, Dark, and Lonesome (A Loveswept Cowboy Romance)
Tall, Dark, and Lonesome (A Loveswept Cowboy Romance)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable easy read, 18 Jan 2012
I have to say I did enjoy this book as a bit of escapism - perfect for the beach or the bath!
It's an enjoyable bit of easy reading that has likeable characters. I wasn't disappointed with this as a free download. I think I fell in love with Zack myself :)

Vegan A Go-Go!: A Cookbook and Survival Manual for Vegans on the Road
Vegan A Go-Go!: A Cookbook and Survival Manual for Vegans on the Road
by Sarah Kramer
Price: 11.02

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 Jan 2012
Travelling as a vegan is hard I find so i thought this book would help loads. I was put off a little to begin with as the author comes across as having OCD and I couldn't relate to need about cleanliness! All this book is is a small recipe book that can be used if you can cook somewhere when travelling. Not what I had in mind when I purchased it.

The One You Love (Emma Holden suspense mystery trilogy Book 1)
The One You Love (Emma Holden suspense mystery trilogy Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars It was free at least, 18 Jan 2012
I downloaded this as there was a fair few 5 star reviews. I did read it to the end and was sucked in by the first few chapters but then it all seemed so implausable the way the story began to pan out with me thinking as if..........I know it's a story but I still expect the characters to behave in a realistic manner. I'm glad I didn't pay for it for sure. I gave it two stars just as I liked the plot but the characters actions/reactions stopped it from being any better than that rating.

Falling Star
Falling Star
Price: 2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Read, 31 Aug 2011
This review is from: Falling Star (Kindle Edition)
Downloaded this book before my hols and enjoyed reading it out by the pool. An easy read and I enjoyed reading as the relationships developed between the main character and her admirer. It was obvious where it was all going to go but I don't think it should disappoint in anyway.