Profile for Goldfishnot > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Agatha Christie Vintage Crime Front Covers 1000 Piece Jigsaw
Agatha Christie Vintage Crime Front Covers 1000 Piece Jigsaw
Offered by shannon-raven

4.0 out of 5 stars ... bought this as a gift for my parents who love jigsaws and Agatha Christie books, 20 Aug 2014
I bought this as a gift for my parents who love jigsaws and Agatha Christie books, needless to say that they loved it!

Clarks Mens Recline Open Brown Casual Sandals Size 10
Clarks Mens Recline Open Brown Casual Sandals Size 10

4.0 out of 5 stars Smarter than a sandal, 20 Aug 2014
These fit on the large side but are a good compromise between a sandal and a shoe which is what I was after.

Dream House (+ UV Digital Copy) [DVD] [2011]
Dream House (+ UV Digital Copy) [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Watchable, 28 Jun 2014
Altough I enjoyed the film I think that it was not really substantial enough to warrant the 3 well known actors who appear, they felt a bit wasted on it. It would probably have justified a TV 3 part thriller type of format instead.
Thankfully I did not pay the full price!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small sizing, 16 Jun 2014
The item fits very small, my daughter is usually a UK size 12 and this only just fits. So if you are a larger size than a UK 12 there is no way that this will fit!

The Travellers Choice Telescopic Sun Block and Rain Umbrella with Excellent UV Protection
Offered by The Crockery Barn

3.0 out of 5 stars Very heavy and bulky, 5 Jun 2014
I've bought this to take to Japan during the hot rainy season. Unfortunately it's very heavy and quite bulky so I don't think it will fit in my backpack/handbag after all.

The Silent Woman (Nicholas Bracewell)
The Silent Woman (Nicholas Bracewell)
by Edward Marston

3.0 out of 5 stars Readable but needed firmer editing, 25 Jan 2014
On the positive side the setting of the story (An Elizabethan theatre company) was quite unusual but I felt that the plot (which was quite good in parts) and the characters couldn't really sustain your interest for the length of the book as the author had really spun it out. Some of the historical details were clumsily written in and the main protagonist was not particularly likeable.
A bit more judicious editing was required.

Manhattan Toy Find The Frog Activity Book
Manhattan Toy Find The Frog Activity Book

4.0 out of 5 stars Although this was pricey it is well made with a ..., 26 Nov 2013
Although this was pricey it is well made with a variety of flaps in different textures/noises, my granddaughter likes it!

Around Britain Falcon De Luxe Askrigg, Wensleydale Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Around Britain Falcon De Luxe Askrigg, Wensleydale Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars ... purchased as a gift as I personally do not like jigsaws but the recipients seemed very pleased with it, 26 Nov 2013
This was purchased as a gift as I personally do not like jigsaws but the recipients seemed very pleased with it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars but the card was smaller than I was expecting and would have looked better at double the size, 26 Nov 2013
Lovely scene, but the card was smaller than I was expecting and would have looked better at double the size.

Pure Coffee Extract 100ml
Pure Coffee Extract 100ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: Pure Coffee Extract 100ml (Misc.)
This didn't really have the true coffee flavour that I was after. I thought that it was rather alcoholic and artificial tasting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4