Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Samsung SSD 830 2.5inch SATA III 6GBps 256GB Notebook Accessory Kit with Free Norton Ghost 15

5.0 out of 5 stars SSD from Samsung. Wow!!, 23 July 2012
I changed my 320 GB 5400 rpm with this solid state drive! What to say? I mounted the Hard drive in less than five minutes and after proceeding to a clean installation I am amazed at the improvement I get.
Windows 7 starts and shut down much faster than before (within 30 seconds). Hibernation is a bit longer when I have many applications opened but well below 60 seconds. Applications are snap responsive. The laptop is heating considerably less and cooling fans practically never switch on so the laptop is very very quiet and battery last longer (I cannot be more specific on that). Also the pack features a cable to connect my old hard drive externally to usb ports and Norton Ghost. Really a huge improvement for my laptop at work and at home. I do not know if this is the standard for SSD drive but I definitely suggest to upgrade when you have the budget. As far as this SAMNSUNG SSD after about one month of use: five stars.

Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room [DVD]
Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alex Gibney

5.0 out of 5 stars Must see. It will make you think. It will make you angry., 23 July 2012
You have to watch this. You will see the perversion of the people who run one of the greatest American corporations, Robin Hoods a la reverse stealing from the poor to give to themselves. Scarier than an horror movie.

Dicota N28178P BacPac Casual 14.1 inch Notebook Bag with Cushioned Notebook Compartment and Separate Document Pocket - Black
Offered by AVIDES u.k.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dicota bag. Quite stylish., 23 July 2012
The bag is very well done with a rational organization of the inner spaces. It is also smart and well built. Much nicer than anything else on the same price range I had looked at in the street retailers. Surely worth £26 I paid for that.
Only thing is that it is a bit oversized for my 12.5 laptop: in my opinion it will fit comfortably a 15 inch (which may be a plus for other users).
In summary Very happy with the shopping.

Ex-Pro® LCD Screen Cleaning Kit complete with cloth, brush and bag. (Non chemical cleaner, great for iPad, PDA's, Tablets, TFT, LCD, Phones and virtually any other screen).
Offered by ExpressPro

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for cleaning, 23 July 2012
Very good for cleaning and an amazing price for the kit. But do not use too much: you may damage the lcd if there is a leak of the fluid on the screen through the bezel. Users adviced..

Corsair CMSO4GX3M1A1333C9 Value Select 4GB (1x4GB) DDR3 1333 Mhz CL9 Mainstream Notebook Memory Module

5.0 out of 5 stars Corsair 4GB RAM. |Good value for money., 23 July 2012
Very good product. I bought two 4GB modules (same CORSAIR) one in January and one in June 2012. Very easy to install. Boosted performances evidently. I use to work with two web browsers open, MS word, various readers open, inkscape, computational programs, thunderbird and everything is very responsive. With about £30 I upgraded my laptop from the original 2GB to the max RAM the motherboard allows. Very very happy of the final result.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars atiFolix screen protector for lenovo x201t. Good protection from scratches but..., 23 July 2012
I bought this screen protector not to scratch the screen of my Lenovo x201 tablet when using the pen digitizer to take notes. Quite good for protection but.. the brightness of the screen was so reduced that I had to remove it. Maybe good for very bright screens but not of any use my laptop.