Profile for Annette Bithell > Reviews

Content by Annette Bithell

Annette Bithell

ThePyjamaFactory Boys Girls StampyLongNose Pyjamas Pixel 7-12 Years Stampy Pjs Blue (7-8 Years)
Offered by ThePyjamaFactory

5.0 out of 5 stars A triumph, 28 Dec. 2015
My son said "I love Santa so much for bringing me these pyjamas, they are the best ever" I don't need to say anymore

Hotel Success Handbook - Practical Sales and Marketing Ideas, Actions, and Tips to Get Results for Your Small Hotel, B&b, or Guest Accommodation.
by Caroline Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great handbook for any budding hotelier, 18 Jan. 2012
If you're looking to set up a B&B or a hotel, this is a must! And I'm only on chapter 2 and it's fantastic. My highlighter pen will have been used to death with all the useful tips and valid points.
It is written in a manner that doesn't read like an instruction book but guides you and makes you think about which direction you want to go and how to get there.
I'm extremely impressed so far and can't recommend it enough. I'll let you know if it helps us achieve success!

Philips Sonicare e-series ELITE replacement brushes Standard size, fits models - 7000 ONLY (2 PACK)
Offered by My Beauty And Care

4.0 out of 5 stars Does as it says on the tin!, 27 Mar. 2010
What can I say they fit my toothbrush and do the job they are supposed to!

Wii Fit with  Balance Board  (Wii) [Nintendo Wii]
Wii Fit with Balance Board (Wii) [Nintendo Wii]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and will love it more when I have given birth, 4 Oct. 2009
Easy to set up, easy to use. Great fun as everything on the Wii is. Need I say anymore?

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Easy to Apply Product, 7 July 2009
This is an easy to apply product with a quick affect and it made a great finish to our newly decorated nursery

Cygnett Groove Snooze - iPod Alarm Clock Speakers Black
Cygnett Groove Snooze - iPod Alarm Clock Speakers Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, 3 Feb. 2009
This is a good product that I bought for my partner, the only complaint he has had is the snooze button is not more prominent as he definitely likes a snooze!
The sound is good and the product looks very stylish.
It is easy to use and set up.