Profile for tony W > Reviews

Content by tony W

tony W

Tacwise 2.1/40mm Coil Nail Long Galvanised Ring Nail (14400 Pieces)
Tacwise 2.1/40mm Coil Nail Long Galvanised Ring Nail (14400 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 11 Feb 2014
Very pleased with the quality of these nails as well as the next day delivery from Amazon which bailed me out of a corner as needed to get right on with a job . Nails are well packed and gather the wire spacing is pretty standard so will work well in most coil nailers using wire collated nails ( had to call Tacwise service people to check this point )

Tacwise 180 NAIL ASSORTMENT PACK (4000) 18G
Tacwise 180 NAIL ASSORTMENT PACK (4000) 18G

5.0 out of 5 stars Using these in my 18g air tacker as well, 11 Feb 2014
I am using these in my 18g air tacker as well as my old faithful tacwise 181 electric nailer and have found this to be a very convenient way of buying small quantities of a variety of sizes of 18g nails so they are all there at hand ready to go . the nail sticks are well produced and 100% results every time . would suggest to anyone using an electric nailer or air one .Thanks tony.

Tacwise 181ELS Electric Nail Gun
Tacwise 181ELS Electric Nail Gun

5.0 out of 5 stars useful for any number of fine nailing jobs, 19 May 2013
I have got several nailers with this being the smallest lightest one . Don't compare to the big air and gas stuff but i wouldn't be without it and this is my second one . Improved now i see with opening nail release at the front and more sturdy . Jammed it up when i put some cheap nails in it but fortunately no damage done and lesson learned .

Rock Climbing: Essential Skills & Techniques (Mountain Leader Training Handb)
Rock Climbing: Essential Skills & Techniques (Mountain Leader Training Handb)
by Libby Peter

5.0 out of 5 stars valuable reminder of the basics, 19 May 2013
this book offers us all a valuable reminder of the basics and in particular those on safety . I have been climbing for years but found some goods reminders in here and worth the read .

Tacwise 180/30mm Stainless Steel Brad Nails (Pack of 1000) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars very low price for stainless steel, 16 May 2013
just discovered that these 180 stainless brad nails run well in my tacwise 18g nailers and very well priced compared to the prices i have paid over the years for other brands!! We are all using stainless more and more now so good to know there is a well priced option out there

Tacwise Coil Nailer 57mm. Air Nail Gun. GCN57P
Tacwise Coil Nailer 57mm. Air Nail Gun. GCN57P

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 4 May 2013
I have 2 of these excellent tools but paid a lot more than this for the first one !! . very strong tool, well made and main point is that it's excellent value but same quality as far as i can see as others which are 2 or 3 times the price. we have used recently to reclad a large staple block . my only complaint is that it's quite confusing which nails to order with so many options available . after some research we realised that we need RING nails which have more holding power and we went for 40mm which is perfect for cladding .

Tacwise 180/25MM 18G NAILS  (1000)
Tacwise 180/25MM 18G NAILS (1000)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 16 April 2013
I have found this pack very useful as i don't want to buy a big quantity of any one size . Instead i have bought lots of sizes for my 191 tacker in these handy packs . Very good quality