Profile for Adam > Reviews

Adam

The Bones Of What You Believe [Digipack]
The Bones Of What You Believe [Digipack]

5.0 out of 5 stars Talents from Scotland, 4 April 2014
Best band I discovered in 2013. Glad I found them.
If you like electropop with a female vocalist, then you have to give them a listen or two.

Siberia Acoustic
Siberia Acoustic
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Siberia Acoustic (Audio CD)
Lights is my favourite artist since I got to know her music. I love all of her albums, she is so good acoustic. This album is so peaceful, calm, and a pleasure to listen to.
I'd recommend it to anyone who loves great - but not overplayed mainstream - music.

Imaginary Enemy
Imaginary Enemy

5.0 out of 5 stars Just WOW, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Imaginary Enemy (Audio CD)
This album is beautiful, gorgeous, amazing, fun... I can write more positive adjectives for it but I don't think it'd do justice.
They alaways amaze me, but this album is just a whole new level. My favourite album was Artwork before, but it has been dethroned by this piece of art. From start to end this album delivers everything a rock fan need. The slow songs are exciting and they fit very well with the faster ones. Vulnerable wasn't this good with the slow ones, so I'm very happy with the tracks on this.

Favourite track: Can't really decide, all of them are great, but if I had to pick just one, maybe "A Song To Stifle Imperial Progression (A Work In Progress)"
10/10