Profile for Jo > Reviews

Content by Jo

Jo

FPUK 3 Metre 3.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Lead GOLD [Electronics]
FPUK 3 Metre 3.5mm to 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Lead GOLD [Electronics]
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 30 Sep 2011
This cable arrived very quickly ... works well and the sound quality is very good. I bought it to use in my car ... probably not the best length to buy for this purpose as i now have cable tucked away under my seat - I will order another in a far more sensible length!!!!

Tweezerman For Him Ingrown Hair/Splintertweeze
Tweezerman For Him Ingrown Hair/Splintertweeze

5.0 out of 5 stars Jo, 30 Sep 2011
I am female and bought this for myself - for some reason it's cheaper than the female equivalent!!! It does the job perfectly - no more stray eyebrows, you have to be gentle though it is very sharp!!!

TeckNet® New iPad 4, iPad 3 Premium Folio Case / Cover and Flip Stand & Magnetic Auto-Sleep Included Screen Protector and stylus pen - Black
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, look and fit!!!, 30 Sep 2011
I bought this case in black for my parents and the quality was so good I had to have one for myself!! Mine is pink .... okay so I've chosen the colour that's going to get dirty the quickest but it's so cute it's worth it!!! The quality is excellent, as is the look and feel of the cover - all iPad functions are easily accessible and the sleep wake sensor works perfectly! The cover holds my iPad2 in place securely.

No complaints from me whatsoever .... if you're looking for a cover for your iPad buy this one you won't be disappointed!!