Profile for Irene > Reviews

Content by Irene

Irene

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Compatible Epson Expression XP-322 Ink Cartridges 8X Black 4X Cyan 4X Magenta 4X Yellow (20-Pack)
Offered by Mega Deals XL Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ink, 24 Nov 2014
Great value ink. Can't fault the cartridges for quality and price. Will definitely order more.

Pilgrim Soul (Douglas Brodie)
Pilgrim Soul (Douglas Brodie)
by Gordon Ferris

5.0 out of 5 stars Post-war Glasgow brought to life, 24 Nov 2014
Gordon Ferris is brilliant. Have read all his Glasgow stories now and having just returned from a weekend there I felt I knew it well from his descriptions. Found author Craig Douglas while searching for this type of story and have now read all of his. They are great as well.

Epson Expression Home XP-322 All-in-One Printer with WiFi/Epson Connect (Print/Scan/Copy)

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice printer, 24 Nov 2014
I like this machine. I used to have an Epson years ago but after a lot of use it packed up. Got a Kodak which was good but that just suddenly stopped working so went back to Epson. I'm glad I did - It is a really nice printer for home use.

Starter Switch 4W - 80W for Fluorescent Tube
Starter Switch 4W - 80W for Fluorescent Tube
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement circular tube, 21 Mar 2014
Couldn't get this locally at all so went on line. Thought I might have to replace whole lamp as it was 20 years old but luckily found it through Amazon. Goods arrived next day, well packed and perfect.

Faith
Faith
by Peter James

5.0 out of 5 stars Compulsive thriller, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Faith (Paperback)
Another great book from Peter James. A real page-turner which I really enjoyed. It kept me reading long into the night.

Funny Scary Stories
Funny Scary Stories

3.0 out of 5 stars Ghost stories for kids, 19 Sep 2013
My 7 year old enjoyed these stories although I found them a bit short. It is quite a short book overall. You don't get much for your money.

The Truth
The Truth
by Peter James
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Truth (Mass Market Paperback)
This was my first Peter James' book and I enjoyed it so much I have bought another 10. Really enjoyed this book. It is one of those books you find hard to put down. Good creepy story and some excellent characters. Some good twists in it too. Thoroughly recommend it. Enjoyed it so much I have bought a set of 10 of this author's books. Just started on the first Roy Grace book and this seems just as good.

Bloodstone
Bloodstone

2.0 out of 5 stars Supernatural story, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bloodstone (Kindle Edition)
Didn't really like this and I struggled to finish it. Characters weren't really interesting and the story jumped about quite a bit. Some loose ends during the story as well.

Bermuda Pond Gloves
Bermuda Pond Gloves
Offered by Kettering Koi & Ponds Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Pond Gloves, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bermuda Pond Gloves
Excellent product. Have used the gloves thoughout the summer and they have been very useful. Had a lot of blanket weed to clear and they helped me enormously. I always wash them thoroughly and hang them to dry as I have had other rubber gloves which seem to get sticky and perish and so far this is keeping them like new.

Natural Pond Blanket Weed Killer- Promin Eco Balance- Treats Up To 40,800 Litres/9000 Gallons

4.0 out of 5 stars Blanket Weed treatment, 4 Aug 2013
Have tried this for a month now and it seems to be working. I don't think it kills the blanket weed but it does kill off the growth. You have to keep on top of it though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3