Profile for LOK > Reviews

Lavoro Y2K Corsega Size 04
Offered by Brixworkwear
Price: 42.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Lavoro Y2K Corsega Size 4, 19 Jun 2014
Lovely boot, I am between a 3 & 4 and it can be a bit of a gamble getting a 4, these are a decent size, nice heel height, everyday boot. Smart

Blowfish Womens Barnaby Black Relax Boots BF3322 4 UK, 37 EU
Blowfish Womens Barnaby Black Relax Boots BF3322 4 UK, 37 EU
Price: 42.28

2.0 out of 5 stars Blowfish Womens Barnaby Black Relax Boots size 4, 17 Mar 2014
I read the reviews, that these were on the small size and thought great, they will fit me, I am around 3 to 3.5 so most times size 4 are too big, but these are really small, far too tight they looked nice perhaps a bit expensive for PU.
I had to return them but didn't exchange them for a size 5

Fly London Women's Pako Leather Black Casual Loafers P500382015 3 UK
Fly London Women's Pako Leather Black Casual Loafers P500382015 3 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Fly London Women's Pako Leather, 21 Nov 2013
I was so pleased when I saw these in the outlet at a good price, I ordered a size 3 but they were huge, more like a size 5, I would have needed a size 1 or 2 for these, I am usually a 3 and half, and have several pairs of Fly's so know the sizing can be large but these were really big.

FitFlop-Casual Shoes Due Women-UK: 3-All Black Leather
FitFlop-Casual Shoes Due Women-UK: 3-All Black Leather
Price: 46.30

3.0 out of 5 stars FitFlop casual Due size 3, 21 Nov 2013
Lovely shoe, but a very small fit, these are a 3 but a small 3 so I had to return them unfortunately

TRUFFLE Black Suedette Lace Up Rope Sole Platform Espadrilles Shoes 4
TRUFFLE Black Suedette Lace Up Rope Sole Platform Espadrilles Shoes 4

4.0 out of 5 stars TRUFFLE Black Suedette Lace Up Rope Sole Platform Espadrilles Shoes, 19 Sep 2013
Excellent shoe and great value, they are the small end of size 4 range but I love the extra height the platform gives you.

Fly London Women's Yaz Black Wedges Heels P500025063 3 UK
Fly London Women's Yaz Black Wedges Heels P500025063 3 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly London Women's Yaz Wedge Heel Leather, 23 Aug 2013
This is my second pair of Yaz Wedge, I bought the size 4 but they were just to big, but they are really comfortable shoes, but typical Fly a bit on the roomy size. I am in between size 3 and 4 and wish Fly would do half size these are fine in the size 3 for me.
would recommend them the lining however is different from the picture and from the previous size 4 Yaz but great shoes

Fly London Women's Rene Black Ankle Strap Heels P801269005 3 UK
Fly London Women's Rene Black Ankle Strap Heels P801269005 3 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Fly London Women's Rene Ankle Strap Heels, 12 Aug 2013
lovely shoe, nice and smart, these are typical Fly sizing and large but they do not have the bounce on the foot that most fly shoes have, quite hard on the feet if you wear them for a long time but I would recommend them as these are lovely shoes

Scholl Muscle DRMA7301UK Therapy Shiatsu Body Massager
Scholl Muscle DRMA7301UK Therapy Shiatsu Body Massager
Offered by Slamtech Online
Price: 31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Scholl Muscle Shiatsu Body Massager, 8 Aug 2013
Great value product, quality and well made, I use it every day and it is brilliant, would highly recommend it

Yumega Supplement for Cat 50 ml
Yumega Supplement for Cat 50 ml
Price: 8.07

3.0 out of 5 stars Yumega Supplement for Cat 50 ml, 8 Aug 2013
I liked the idea of this as my cat suffers from seasonal allergies its a great price too.
Unfortunately my cat tried it once and won't go touch her food again with it in it.
Hopefully it will be suitable for others.

Fly London Women's YingPerf Off White/Light Grey/Black Wedges Heels P500280016 4 UK
Offered by George and Freddie

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly YingPer, 24 Jun 2013
Fly shoes can vary so much in size I range from a 3 to 4 with them I wish they would do half sizes, but these are the smaller end of the Fly scale, I bought a 4 and they fit me well, they are narrow fit but so comfy, in fact so nice I have just bought them in a different colour.
Would recommend them