Profile for Rhubarb > Reviews

Sherlock - Complete Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 April 2014
Fantastic series, superb entertainment, can't wait till next series is produced. Best Sherlock and Holmes ever. Roll on the one off special.

Play-doh Swirling Shake Shoppe
Play-doh Swirling Shake Shoppe
Offered by EnjoyToys
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 29 Jan 2014
Purchased for my lovely grandaughter, but to be truthful I am not sure who has more fun playing with it, her or me Good value for money, prompt service and delivery. Would not only recommend this company but this particular play doh kit.

The Bradford Calling
The Bradford Calling
Price: 1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars A book to touch the heart of man, 11 Dec 2013
Thank you for this book, a deeply moving piece of writing that I am so glad I purchased and would recommend this to anyone who is seeking after a meaning to their life.

Cars Micro Drifters Super Speedway
Cars Micro Drifters Super Speedway
Offered by Appods
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars speedway, 11 Dec 2013
Can't wait to see my grandson play with this on Christmas day, I'm not sure who will have the most fun, him or me, excellent value for money.

Cars Micro Drifters Mack - Display Case Vehicle Playset
Cars Micro Drifters Mack - Display Case Vehicle Playset
Offered by net_price_direct
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars display case, 11 Dec 2013
My grandson loves these little cars and what an ideal way to keep them all together. Excellent product and a must for every cars collectors

My Little Pony Tea Cups & Treats Ponyville Playset
My Little Pony Tea Cups & Treats Ponyville Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars tea set, 11 Dec 2013
Lots of little pieces to use when playing at tea parties with my granddaughter. She loves to play with her little pony sets. Good value for money

My Little Pony Equestria Girls Sunset Shimmer & Twilight Sparkle Dolls
My Little Pony Equestria Girls Sunset Shimmer & Twilight Sparkle Dolls
Offered by MedClub
Price: 42.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Little pony dolls, 11 Dec 2013
Excellent product my young grandaughter will be so thrilled when she opens her christmas present. A most for all my little pony lovers.

Pure, White And Deadly: How sugar is killing us and what we can do to stop it
Pure, White And Deadly: How sugar is killing us and what we can do to stop it
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to stop using sugar, read this book., 11 Dec 2013
Excellent book, I learnt a great deal about the dangers of over-indulgence of sugar and the effects it has on my body. It explained a great deal about the dangers too my health that the food and sugar industry do not want me to know, or even be aware of. Thank you for enlightening me. I now know that my daily intake of sugar has been aggravating many of my serious health conditions and since reading this book the only sugar I actively use is one spoonful per day on my morning cereal and even that amount I am slowly reducing. I have also cut out all sugar in my coffee and tea. You might ask what difference has this made, well I have noticed not only a reduction in my weight over the last four weeks but also that I have more energy, that I don't get as tired, that I am walking much easier and my knees are less painful, not only during the day but at night, and that my shortness of breath caused by my heart condition is not so obvious on walking. All this just by stopping my active consumption of sugar. Thank you Mr Yudkin.

Roget's Thesaurus - Definitive Edition [Fully Searchable]
Roget's Thesaurus - Definitive Edition [Fully Searchable]
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just any thesaurus, 25 Sep 2013
This is definitely one of the best buys I have purchased for my crossword mad husband. Easy to use and to-date everything he needed to find was in it. Excellent value for money and a great asset for the serious puzzle solver.

Disney Cars 2 - Race Team - Miguel Camino
Disney Cars 2 - Race Team - Miguel Camino
Offered by Importtoys-UK
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, 25 Sep 2013
Yet another car to join the selection of Disney cars my grandson has. He is quite heavy handed so it's sturdiness is quite important. Bright and colourful and he has great fun playing with it along with all the others.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3