Profile for SG > Reviews

Havana Companion Seat - Black
Havana Companion Seat - Black
Offered by Garden Store Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice companion set, poor assembly instructions., 3 July 2014
These chairs are great, they are good quality, stylish and comfortable. I would have been happy to rate them with 5 stars but there are a few down sides to these chairs. The instructions are minimal and quite inadequate for people like me who are inexperienced at DIY. The chairs are challenging to assemble. If you can master the instructions (we got help in the end) and you are patient you will be rewarded with a nice set of chairs which I think are well worth the money, if you are like us not good at DIY then these chairs may not be for you.

Hailo Trento Öko Duo 22 0622-829 Pedal Bin with 2 Compartments Vanilla
Hailo Trento Öko Duo 22 0622-829 Pedal Bin with 2 Compartments Vanilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely recycle bin., 9 Dec. 2013
I purchased this bin for my father who thinks it is great. This bin has two compartments making recycling rubbish very easy. It is not too big so does not take up too much space and as a bonus looks stylish.

Water Heater Oversink 5 Litre Tank Handy Flow Hyco HF05LQ
Water Heater Oversink 5 Litre Tank Handy Flow Hyco HF05LQ
Offered by JT Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great over sink water heater, 9 Dec. 2013
This water heater is a nice size, looks very stylish is reasonably priced and is easy to install. It heats water very quickly. I would recommend this if you are looking for an over sink water heater.

FURminator De Sheding Tool - Small
FURminator De Sheding Tool - Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dog groomer, 26 May 2013
I am delighted with this furminator which I purchased for my black Labrador. It removes all the dead and loose hair from my dog's coat leaving it looking shining and healthy. I have far fewer dog hairs around the house too which is a great bonus. Would recommend this product and seller.

Dog / Pet Travel Water Bottle Bowl
Dog / Pet Travel Water Bottle Bowl
Offered by The Online Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars great dog travel bottle, 26 May 2013
I purchased this bottle for when I take my dog on long walks. I am delighted with it. It is light, easy to fill, water tips into the tray when you rotate the bottle and press it against the insert, it clips to my belt and it was very cheap at £1.80 and free p&p. All in all a great buy, would recommend to anyone travelling with their dog or walking their dog distances.

Compact wooden Bread Bin
Compact wooden Bread Bin
Offered by Gladstone Wiz Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bread bin, 24 April 2013
This read in is the perfect size for a single person or older couple, would not suit a family. My father who it was purchased for loves it is ideal for his needs, good quality and fast delivery.

4 GARDEN SOLAR POWERED STAINLESS STEEL POST LIGHTS NEW
4 GARDEN SOLAR POWERED STAINLESS STEEL POST LIGHTS NEW
Offered by memorycapital

1.0 out of 5 stars poor lights, 24 April 2013
These have not been a good buy. They are too small so get lost in the garden and after few weeks stopped working. I would not recommend them at all.

Philips Shaver Series 3000 with Lift and Cut Blades PT720/17
Philips Shaver Series 3000 with Lift and Cut Blades PT720/17

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shaver, 24 April 2013
My husband really likes this shaver. It is easy to use, shaves well, easy to clean and was reasonably price, all in all a very good buy.

Socks Uwear® Mens Thermal Short Sleeve T Shirt Vest Underwear Med White
Socks Uwear® Mens Thermal Short Sleeve T Shirt Vest Underwear Med White
Offered by TOSHOP-ONLINE (FREE UK delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vest, 24 April 2013
I purchased a couple of these for my husband who really appreciated them. They are good quality and kept him warm, they wash up well too I will certainly order more next winter.

Socks Uwear® Mens Base Layer Warm Thermal Long John Underwear Ski Med White
Socks Uwear® Mens Base Layer Warm Thermal Long John Underwear Ski Med White
Offered by missdivagirlz

5.0 out of 5 stars Good long Johns, 24 April 2013
These long johns are good quality and cheap. The service was very fast too. I would really recommend these and I will purchase more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4