Profile for Mrs. Phyllis A. Wolff Paley > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Phyllis A...

Mrs. Phyllis A. Wolff Paley "Phyllis W." (Dorset England)

+2.50 Cats Eye Reading Glasses, Leopard Red Front With Spring Hinged Temples, Retro Designer Fashion Womens 2.50 Prescription
Offered by I-SENTIAL

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 18 Oct. 2013
I really have never liked those fashionable mean shaped slitty eyed glasses and i like plastic ones that are fun, and that help you to see so these are great - a pity they are out of stock, just like the other red ones I got from amazon.... why? life is difficult!

Outdoor Ivory Sail Shade Kit - Square 3.6mx3.6mx2.2m
Outdoor Ivory Sail Shade Kit - Square 3.6mx3.6mx2.2m
Offered by Primrose

4.0 out of 5 stars yes, its great.... unless it very windy...., 2 Sept. 2013
we have tied two of the side guy ropes to trees.... whcih lifts it and makes it more secure. The skewers are rather pathetic! and they could have supplied a few extra... that would have been nice! Also ....someone else mentioned that a method of adjusting the guy ropes - instead of knots - and I agree..... and/but it WORKS a lot better than the banana shaped parasol one we had before!

My son has a much more pukka sail - larger and made of canvas - but he needs something that will last a lot longer!

Black & Decker WD4810N Wet & Dry Cyclonic Action Dustbuster - 4.8 Volt
Black & Decker WD4810N Wet & Dry Cyclonic Action Dustbuster - 4.8 Volt

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD/ VERY USEFUL......, 2 Sept. 2013
I bought one for myself to pick up geranium petals and dead flies, and then got one as a useful 'new baby present'e for my daughter in law too - to hoover up her toddlers tea time droppings off the carpet ....... only real criticism is that sometimes a brush would be useful .... for cobwebs and such like .... but actually you can hold a brush on the other hand and its great! Other downside is that is just raises standards and that means more hours wasted on housework!

Redwood Leisure 3m Banana Steel Frame Parasol - Cream
Redwood Leisure 3m Banana Steel Frame Parasol - Cream
Offered by Cheaper Online Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed...., 7 May 2013
We got one of these but it has now gone to the tip ..... in the first wind it fell over .... we wanted it,like other people seem to - to be free standing in the lawn ... and it was perfect until there was a breeze ... then we had to employ concrete blocks as ballast..... but even then the structure was too fragile ... in the wind - when not up - it got blown over and became terminally bent.... a great pity because it seemed a perfect solution until then.......

Dictionary Of The Bach Flower Remedies
Dictionary Of The Bach Flower Remedies
by T W Hyne Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars BACH FLOWER REMEDIES, 15 July 2011
I have been using these remedies for 35 years - I bought the entire set for £36.00 ..... so that will tell you how long and how familiar they are to me. I love the simplicity of this book and since it seems to me intuition - developing one's intuition with the assistance of my homeopath - is part of the process of these remedies, I really recommend this book. My first copy was £1 2/6d ! - My homeopath says think of going for the bullseye - use as few remedies as poss - and of course top the bottles up with brandy to keep them going! Add to bottle of water - even if it is in plastic - and sip often! Good health!