Profile for Gill Kilford > Reviews

Content by Gill Kilford

Gill Kilford

The Werewolf Society Box Set
The Werewolf Society Box Set

1.0 out of 5 stars 50 Shades of mills & boon with vampires and werewolves, 11 Dec. 2013
Bought these after reading reviews on site. I read the first one , skipping through the quite uncessary graffic sex scenes. And then moved on the next, and the final one. (Thankfully they,re short). If you like sex scenes in almost every chapter, and don,t mind reading the same story every time, this,ll probaby be O.k. Notfor me though. Think I'll also skip the werewolf books as they seem to the same

SELECT LASH EYELASH/EYEBROW GROWTH SERUM STIMULATOR REJUVENATOR RAPID LASH REVITALASH EYE LASH GROW FAST
Offered by Glamstation UK

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant product, 2 Oct. 2013
Have been considering buying revitalash for about a year, but was put off by the price. Saw this on Amazon and thought for the price I had nothing to loose.

But wow, it really works, within 3 days my eyelashes had visibly lengthened, nd after a week it looks like I'm wearing mascara, when I'm not.

Hasn't really thickened them, but the lengthening is fantastic.

Kids Line Snug As A Bug Low Voltage Lamp Base and Shade Set
Kids Line Snug As A Bug Low Voltage Lamp Base and Shade Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning lamp for toddler bedroom, 15 May 2013
After looking around every shop I could think of for an unusual decorative lamp for my granddaughters room. I found this brand on on an american web site and fell in love with all the nursery lamps they had to offer. Was amazed to find this and another on amazon, and purchased straight away. It arrived within 2 days.
It's well designed, sturdy and highly decorative, looks beautiful lit or unlit. The replacement bulbs are easy to find too.
I highly recommend this brand!!!!

Blood Hunt (The II AM Trilogy Book 2)
Blood Hunt (The II AM Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant series, 13 April 2013
Got the first book 'The Blood that Bonds ,free and within 3 pages was hooked. Had to buy this as well and again thoroughly enjoyed it. The author has a brilliant way of seeing from a female perspective, which I think makes these books far more readable than some vampire fiction.

I also bought the third book in the trilogy which I finished last night, and now feel a bit bereft. no more Two or Theroen.
Please write some more!!!!!!

Gothic Knits
Gothic Knits
by Fiona McDonald

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Hooked!!!!!!, 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Gothic Knits (Paperback)
After knitting a Debbie Bliss Teddy for my granddaughter, thought I'd like to try knitting some more 'toys' but none of the patterns out there inspired!!!
Found this book after searching for gothic novels--- what a surprise. The dolls on the cover looked so good, I thought I'd give it a go, not quite expecting that the result would be as good as those on the cover.
I started with Mercy, and couldn't believe how good the instructions were, even down to shaping and forming the dolls bodies and faces. The possibilities for customising your dolls are endless. and half way through Mercy I was hooked. It's also brilliant that you get male dolls in this book
For those of you out there with a large stash of odds and ends of yarn,embroidery silks and felt these dolls are really economical to make!!!!!

I'm so pleased with the results that I've bought Babes in The Wool and can't wait to get started.

My friends though are going to be really ticked off at me when they receive one of these for birthdays, xmas etc!!!!!

Crochet Unravelled: A Clear and Concise Guide to Learning Crochet
Crochet Unravelled: A Clear and Concise Guide to Learning Crochet
by Claire E. Bojczuk

5.0 out of 5 stars At last I can crochet!!!!!, 12 July 2011
After many years of trying to crochet and failing as I was confused about turning stitches and slip stitches, I thought I'd buy a book to help, so bought a few, but was still confused. My aim was to crochet granny squares, and within half an hour of receiving this book I'd made two!!!!.

Brilliant book for beginners as illustrations are clear and concise, and you can't go wrong.

The Unforgiving (Special Edition)
The Unforgiving (Special Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Band in The World, 12 May 2011
They're back to their best. Many people I know thought the last album was a bit of a sell out, but this one is great.

Don't quite know where the theme bit of 'mother maiden' comes into it and the video is a bit weird, but looks like they had fun making it.

Could have done with more male growling on the tracks, like back in the day, but Sharons voice is AMAZING as always.

The Very Best of Karl Jenkins
The Very Best of Karl Jenkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Carl Jenkins for everyone, 11 May 2011
In my opinion the 2nd Cd is superior to the 1st, but that's probably because I'm addicted to Requiem introit.