Profile for Laura > Reviews

Content by Laura

Laura

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try!, 3 Jun. 2013
I'd bought this as my hair was getting weak, and I was getting a lot of breaks. It seems to work, it doesn't make your hair smooth and silky. But it does seem to strengthen it and I bought this months ago and there still a lot left. So its worth trying, if you are finding you have brittle hair.

Genuine Handsfree Headphone 3.5mm For Blackberry Bold Touch 9900, 8520 Curve, 8530 Curve, 9300 3G Curve, Bold 9780, Bold 9700 9800 Torch 9860 Torch 9810 Torch 9850 Torch 9105 3G Pearl Curve 9360 9630 Tour 9650 Bold 9370 Curve 8310 Curve 8900 Curve

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 3 Jun. 2013
Bought them to listen to music through my phone, and they are really good. I can also use the speaker on the earphones, so it can be a hands free headset. It works despite it not being a blackberry which I was very impressed with. Great buy, so happy with them!

La Femme Nail Polish 01 Clear
La Femme Nail Polish 01 Clear
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 3 Jun. 2013
I bought this for someone after using up their clear nail varnish. It is a good price, with prompt delivery.And from what I hear it is also a very good product.

4 Waterproof Emergncy Rain Ponchos. Great for Raincoat for Festivals and Outdoor Events
Offered by SurvivalBox Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars What you expect......, 3 Jun. 2013
Got these to keep in my bag at festival and days out just in case of an unexpected down pour! They are as you'd expected except for the colour! I only gave it two stars as I had bought it to go over my outfit, so although I would remain dry you could still see my outfit. However, they aren't as pictured, and in fact have a tint of green to them. Making me think I should have just taken a rain coat instead!

London 2012 Paralympic Games [DVD]
London 2012 Paralympic Games [DVD]
Dvd ~ Clare Balding
Offered by pablo184

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth buying!, 3 Jun. 2013
The DVD arrived promptly, and was at a good price. Was exactly as advertised and well worth buying. Provides hours of good footage. If you loved the paralympics you'll love the DVD; where you can relive the games all over again.

Salter 9114 Body Fat and Body Water Analyser Scale
Salter 9114 Body Fat and Body Water Analyser Scale
Offered by kitchen essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 15 Oct. 2012
The item came before I expected it too. And the instuctions are easy to follow; if you follow them you'll have no problem working the scales. Brilliant buy, very happy.

Clip In Curly Ponytail Hair Extension - Light Blonde
Clip In Curly Ponytail Hair Extension - Light Blonde

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy! :), 9 Oct. 2012
I bought this hair extension for a night out. It came promptly, and was as pictured in the picture. It didn't match my hair colour exactly but it was really close. It was a great product, and stayed in all night, despite a rough night! Great buy, great price! Very happy. :)

Bagbase Belt Bag - Black
Bagbase Belt Bag - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Buy!, 13 July 2012
This review is from: Bagbase Belt Bag - Black (Apparel)
This product came faster than expected. And is exactly as described. I bought this as I needed something to put my keys and everything while I was out dog walking, and this is perfect. Well worth buying.