Profile for Someone > Reviews

Ladies Utility Kilt Skirt Size 10
Ladies Utility Kilt Skirt Size 10
Offered by Tartanista UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it:), 2 Dec. 2011
Yay! I love this kilt. It arrived on St.Andrews day!
The material feels like it will last being worn a lot; which is great, since I intend to wear mine lots.
The only slight issue, for me is the need for a kilt pin! When it`s windy...you really need one!
So, yep, this kilt is cool, stylish and really trendy.
H

Magic Bodyfashion Women's Tanktop Plain Shapewear Top
Magic Bodyfashion Women's Tanktop Plain Shapewear Top
Price: £13.96 - £22.26

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 2 Dec. 2011
The tannktop arrived today. To me, it`s far more practical than the bodysuit . It has made a huge difference, squeezing all my fat bits(and there are many) with no unsightly bulges. The other thing is, once it`s on, this just looks like a vest top, not shapewear.

Faux Silk Fuchia 66x72in Fully Lined Readymade Curtains
Faux Silk Fuchia 66x72in Fully Lined Readymade Curtains

5.0 out of 5 stars curtains, 25 Oct. 2011
These curtains are a great buy. I bought them for my bedroom, to brighten it up a bit (which they do-great colour), for a bit of insulation (did`nt wake up quite so cold as ususal this morning, so they work in that way) and to block out the annoying street lamp that beams straight into my bedroom (it has, yay).
So, great curtains-many thanks.

New Twist 160cms-300cms Extendible Matt Silver/Grey Curtain Pole Rail By Umlout®
Offered by The Linen Depot

5.0 out of 5 stars curtain pole, 25 Oct. 2011
Arrived this afternoon, and was very easy to fit to the wall (I am useless with DIY, and if I say it`s easy, believe it!). Fab value-many thanks.

Fly London Women's Mol Boots, Petrol, 4 UK
Fly London Women's Mol Boots, Petrol, 4 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly London Women`s Moi boots-petrol, 10 Oct. 2011
These boots are super-comfortable, which is the first thing I love about them.
It`s also great to have another colour option than black / brown (the mainstay of UK winter footwear for women!). I got the petrol coloured ones, and I just love the colour. Another bonus is that they fit my calves well, so it`s good to know you don`t have to be super skinny for these to fit (being honest, I have fat legs, so I should know!).
I`m not sure I can recommend these boots highly enough.
If you`re considering buying them, give into temptation and get yourself a pair:-)

New Rock Women's M.5815-S1 Platform Boot Napa Black 4 UK
New Rock Women's M.5815-S1 Platform Boot Napa Black 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!, 20 Sept. 2011
I absolutely love these boots! I own a couple of other pairs of New Rock boots. Therefore, I had high expecations for these ones. And those have been surpassed. They are comfortable, look great and can be worn over/under jeans or with skirts/dresses. I just love `em!
Highly recommended-give into temptation and buy them.

Hunter Women's Original Tall Metallic Gold Wellington Boot W23591 5 UK
Hunter Women's Original Tall Metallic Gold Wellington Boot W23591 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden wellies!, 11 Sept. 2011
I bought these for my sister`s birthday (which was today), and she loves them!
I have a pair in black, which she likes which is why I thought I`d order these for her birthday.
Would recommend these to anyone, they look great, are of good quality, and [in my experience of other pairs], last well.

Fight! Rabbit! Fight!: Stories About Ritual Abuse
Fight! Rabbit! Fight!: Stories About Ritual Abuse
by Matthew Laurie

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 6 Sept. 2011
This book is amazing.
Fifteen short stories that so accurately describe the lives of those who have survived ritual, or organised abuse.
They are written in such a way that both survivors and their supporters can see that they are not alone.
I recommend this book so highly, but don`t feel I can do so highly enough. If you are a RA survivor, and only buy one book, make it this one!

Liteon ETAU108-01 8x Slim Top-Load External DVDRW (White)
Liteon ETAU108-01 8x Slim Top-Load External DVDRW (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 13 Aug. 2011
I bought this for using with myAcer Aspire One Happy 10.1 inch Netbook (Intel Atom N450 Processor, 1GB RAM, 250GB HDD, Wifi, Webcam, 8hrs battery life, Windows 7 Starter&Android) - Candy Pink. It was so easy to set up, and to rip CD`s on so I can transfer them onto my blackberry.
Brilliant value, too. I saw it in Tescos last week, selling at £37.99!
It easily fits into my netbook case, with the netbook for times when I`m on the go.
All in all, fantastic item, can`t find any flaws.

Cream Voile Curtain Panel - Slot Top 59 x 90
Cream Voile Curtain Panel - Slot Top 59 x 90
Offered by Ideal Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Voile`s instead of blinds, 16 July 2011
I bought these Voiles for my sitting room. What a difference! I had old vertical blinds that I couldn`d afford to replace (have very wide windows that no ready made blinds fit). So, I decided to try these. I was a bit concerned regarding how thick they would be,at this price (I live in a ground floor flat). However, they offer fantastic privacy, while not blocking light from outside.So, yep, recommended!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12