Profile for Someone > Reviews

Someone (Somewhere)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead
Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead

5.0 out of 5 stars ...And it should have been a privatised send off, 27 April 2013
Like many, I downloaded this when I heard of the death of Mrs Thatcher. I was a child of the 80`s in Scotland and am very aware of the effects of this womans policies on the people in Scotland, the rest of the UK and of course, Argentina.

I regret that this never made number one, but it certainly raised many smiles when my phone rang and this song filled a bus!

The Day That Thatcher Dies
The Day That Thatcher Dies

5.0 out of 5 stars Guess what day I bought this?, 27 April 2013
I bought this and Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead an enjoyed listening to them as I drank a big glass of Argentinians finest.

The Stranger in the Mirror
The Stranger in the Mirror
by Marlene Steinberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I`d come across this book years ago, 27 April 2013
What a relief to find this book.

It is clearly written, so can be read easily.

I would not be able to recommend this book highly enough to other people living with dissociative disorers, their friends and their supporters.

GERMOLENE 30g Wound Care Cream
GERMOLENE 30g Wound Care Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 April 2013
This cream is fantastic. I had a large wound that was taking such a long time to heal. After washing it withE45 Emollient Wash Cream 250ml (Soap Free-Non Drying-Non Foaming), I have been using this cream for the past couple of weeks and the difference in the healing of the wound and the soothing is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 April 2013
I have this Juicy Couture charm braceletJuicy Couture Gold Starter Charm Bracelet and this is the third charm I`ve bought for it. I am a pretty patriotic Scot and also love Scottish Terriers so this charm was definately a must have for me. I love it as does everyone else who`s seen it.

Juicy Couture Taylor Watch 1900814
Juicy Couture Taylor Watch 1900814

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty big for a Ladies watch but still love it., 27 April 2013
This watch was delivered very quickly, thank you Amazon.

It`s very nice, but unforunately I will need to have a couple of links removed from it since it`s pretty big on my wrist (ie;slipping over my hand) and therefore will be unable to wear it until these links are removed.

I do not like wearning leather or many metals, since I have pretty sensitive skin. Thankfully this watchstrap is plastic so I won`t have that problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it from Disney Store, 21 Dec. 2012
I just did, and it`s £25. So, far better value than buying it here where you`re also paying a £6 delivery charge.
I`m sure my nephew will be really pleased with it and the other little gifts I was able to buy from the money saved in opting to buy it in store.

Robert Burns Pleasures are Poppies Spread Poem Quote Sticker Wall Art Decal WA29 - Large
Offered by LightningSigns

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 Dec. 2012
This wall art is lovely. It took my mother and I less than half an hour to put it up. It`s a little fiddly, but well worth it. This passage from Tam O`Shanter is beautiful and providing much needed inspiration on such dreary winter days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love `em, 19 Oct. 2012
My sister gave me these for my birthday and I love them. They`re really comfortable, look great over skinny jeans or with a skirt and tights. Highly recommended.

W7 Prime Magic Camera Ready - Anti Dull Skin Balancing Primer
W7 Prime Magic Camera Ready - Anti Dull Skin Balancing Primer
Offered by Quasaro

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Primer, 3 Oct. 2012
Wow, what a bargain!

This Primer is a lot cheaper than the others I`ve bought and far, far better.It`s a little disconcerting to put bright purple cream onto my face, but it is absorbed very quickly.
It works great on top of day cream to give a clear complexion, aswell as a make up base.

Highly recommended!