Profile for Someone > Reviews

Content by Someone

Someone (Somewhere)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them-far better than Hunter's, 23 Oct 2013
I bought these since wearing my Hunter wellies the last few times has resulted in wet feet.

I like these, since they are a better leg length than Hunters and just fit so much better.
Having only had them for a few weeks, they've not had very much wear but I really like them an couldn't recommend them highly enough.

To Train Up a Child: Turning the hearts of the fathers to the children
To Train Up a Child: Turning the hearts of the fathers to the children
by Michael Pearl

1.0 out of 5 stars Illegal advice if you are a fortunate child in Scotland., 6 Aug 2013
I have not purchased this book, but was informed of it advising 'disciplining' (or abusing) your child using weapons.

This has been illegal in Scotland for years, thankfully.
I was however shocked to hear that this form of abuse continues to be perfectly legal elsewhere in the UK.

If you feel that you may follow the advice in this book -please don't. Contact social services or the NSPCC and ask for support for yourself rather than vicimising your child.

Dog Lead/Leash & Collar Set 1.1 Meter Pink-Black
Dog Lead/Leash & Collar Set 1.1 Meter Pink-Black

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 4 July 2013
I bought this for an abused dog being fostered by a family member. A great value lead and collar that was delivered speedily-thank you.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (1 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (1 PC, 1 Year subscriptions) (PC)
Offered by Accessory Land

5.0 out of 5 stars great value and very quick delivery, 4 July 2013
This order was delivered very quickly, without problems and is fantastic value protection for my new laptop. Very easy installation and set up and I would recommend it to anyone.Thank you.

3.0 out of 5 stars pricey but it works, 25 May 2013
At £28.54 for a replacement for my Freesat remote control, I`m going to ensure I don`t manage to break it like my last one. Having already wasted a tenner buying a universal remote control (that isn`t universal, obviously), I had no choice but to buy this one.
There`s little else to say about it (what CAN be said about a remote control?)

Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead
Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead

5.0 out of 5 stars ...And it should have been a privatised send off, 27 April 2013
Like many, I downloaded this when I heard of the death of Mrs Thatcher. I was a child of the 80`s in Scotland and am very aware of the effects of this womans policies on the people in Scotland, the rest of the UK and of course, Argentina.

I regret that this never made number one, but it certainly raised many smiles when my phone rang and this song filled a bus!

The Day That Thatcher Dies
The Day That Thatcher Dies

5.0 out of 5 stars Guess what day I bought this?, 27 April 2013
I bought this and Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead an enjoyed listening to them as I drank a big glass of Argentinians finest.

The Stranger in the Mirror
The Stranger in the Mirror
by Marlene Steinberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I`d come across this book years ago, 27 April 2013
What a relief to find this book.

It is clearly written, so can be read easily.

I would not be able to recommend this book highly enough to other people living with dissociative disorers, their friends and their supporters.

GERMOLENE 30g Wound Care Cream
GERMOLENE 30g Wound Care Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 April 2013
This cream is fantastic. I had a large wound that was taking such a long time to heal. After washing it withE45 Emollient Wash Cream 250ml (Soap Free-Non Drying-Non Foaming), I have been using this cream for the past couple of weeks and the difference in the healing of the wound and the soothing is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 April 2013
I have this Juicy Couture charm braceletJuicy Couture Gold Starter Charm Bracelet and this is the third charm I`ve bought for it. I am a pretty patriotic Scot and also love Scottish Terriers so this charm was definately a must have for me. I love it as does everyone else who`s seen it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11