Profile for Someone > Reviews

Content by Someone

Someone (Somewhere)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Christmas Gift Wrap Fabric Storage Bag (82 x 34 x 13 cm) . For Paper, Tags & Bows

5.0 out of 5 stars handy, 23 Dec. 2014
This is so handy for keeping gift wrap, gift tags, sellotape , cards and tags all together and in the one place.

TOO FACED Lip Injection Lip Plumper Extreme Mini's x 2 - .01oz each
TOO FACED Lip Injection Lip Plumper Extreme Mini's x 2 - .01oz each

3.0 out of 5 stars It made no difference to lip volume so I wouldn't recommend as anything more than a clear lipgloss, 5 Dec. 2014
These are *tiny*, which was clear to see from other reviews, but I was surprised at just how small they actually are.
Its the first time I`ve used a lip plumper, so I ensured my lips were prepped and had no dry skin etc. There was a mild tingling sensation immediately after application which lasted for around a minute. It made no difference to lip volume so I wouldn't recommend as anything more than a clear lipgloss.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a Scotland loving wee lad who is only ..., 18 Oct. 2014
Bought for a Scotland loving wee lad who is only six but very tall. The jeans fit well and are often worn at weekends.

Saint Tropez Women's Long Sleeve Drop Shoulder T-Shirt, Bone White, 12
Saint Tropez Women's Long Sleeve Drop Shoulder T-Shirt, Bone White, 12

4.0 out of 5 stars simple top, 18 Oct. 2014
It is quite generously sized, and very simple to wear with jeans, etc.

Weird Fish Ryeworth Women's Macaroni Duffle Coat - Size: 12
Weird Fish Ryeworth Women's Macaroni Duffle Coat - Size: 12

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice coat. The tartan lining is so good to ..., 18 Oct. 2014
Really nice coat. The tartan lining is so good to see.I bought a 12, so that in winter i`d be able to wear it over layers of cardigans and scarves, as has become normal throughout the previous few winters. It is very generous, in size and (14+ to look at), but I decided not to exchange for a 10 and to look forward to the next few months of wearing even more layers.

TowelsRus Luxury Hair Turban, Black, Absorbent Towel and Lightweight Cotton
TowelsRus Luxury Hair Turban, Black, Absorbent Towel and Lightweight Cotton
Offered by towelsrus

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for when on Holiday since I often ..., 6 Aug. 2014
I bought this for when on Holiday since I often use bright colours in my hair and don't want to risk wrecking white towels. Im probably alone, but I found it a bit tricky to use the first few times, but have it worked out now. It`s handy for keeping wet hair from dripping before blow drying and has washed well.
Will no doubt buy more. :-)

Becoming Yourself: Overcoming Mind Control and Ritual Abuse
Becoming Yourself: Overcoming Mind Control and Ritual Abuse
by Alison Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Becoming Yourself, 7 Jun. 2014
This book arrived a few days ago, and has proved to be incredibly helpful, already.

I hope that the following sentence taken from the foreword proves not to be true... "This is Alison Miller`s second book on mind control. To take on the task once is brave, but to take on the challenge twice is like professional suicide...".

This book, and the previous one are badly needed by survivors and supporters alike and both of them offer a sense of comfort, that "you are not alone" (either as a therapist, or as a survivor).

I appreciate the lack of soft-soaping and that this book is not written from a religious perspective as many books and websites for survivors give a sense of exclusivity, where unless a survivor follows a particular belief system, they are unwelcome.

Thank you, Alison Miller. This book is going to be hugely helpful for all of me.

Feelings in a Jar
Feelings in a Jar
by Free Spirit Publishing
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Feelings in a jar, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Feelings in a Jar (Cards)
These are so helpful in helping young children find the "right word" to describe their emotional state, which is often a huge struggle for them in the therapeutic environment.
Very simple, and they can be used in countless ways.

Dublin Resolute Adults Leather Jodhpur Boots: Black: Adults 4
Dublin Resolute Adults Leather Jodhpur Boots: Black: Adults 4
Offered by OAKFIELD - Expedited Delivery Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, lightweight riding boots, 21 Mar. 2014
I have a pair of tall, lined Dublin riding boots, already but since booking a riding holiday in the summer I decided to buy ankle ones.

They fit really well and securely.

BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl
BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl

5.0 out of 5 stars Much cheaper in Boots, 13 Dec. 2013
After reading someone else suggesting Argos, who do not have a store near to where I live, or deliver to where I live, I looked at Boots where the BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl is £119.99 ( not sure how long that will last).

It is much easier to use than a styling wand on my slightly longer than shoulder length, naturally poker straight hair and the curls stay far longer than when I've used heated rollers.

I`d definitely recommend this item, it`s pricier than what I`d normally spend but well worth it, so far.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2013 7:37 AM GMT