Profile for masey moo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Olympus 10 x 21 DPC I Silver Binoculars
Olympus 10 x 21 DPC I Silver Binoculars

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for birdwatching, 8 Jun 2012
I bought these for my husband as he is a keen wild life photographer. They are very light and compact and fit great in the glove compartment of the car. Very crisp and clear image. Excellent for the price.

Retainer Brite Cleaning tablets - 36
Retainer Brite Cleaning tablets - 36
Offered by Pharmacy Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkling again, 8 Jun 2012
My daughter uses these once or twice a week to freshen up her retainer. It does say in the instructions to use one every day but that seemed a bit excessive. If you are brushing your teeth after every meal and cleaning your retainer, using these once or twice a week is more than enough. Leaves a fresh minty smell on your retainer.

WH Suet Pellet Bird Feeder 12 inches Plastic
WH Suet Pellet Bird Feeder 12 inches Plastic
Offered by VetnPet

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab feeder, 8 Jun 2012
This was bought for my husband as he's building a feeding station in our front garden (thanks Springwatch!)It is made from sturdy plastic and as we have quite a windy garden this is ideal as it gets swung around a bit. The tray has fell off a couple times but that's because of the large amount of birds that keep sitting on it.

WH Mealworm Bird Feeder 4 Port
WH Mealworm Bird Feeder 4 Port
Offered by VetnPet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great feeder, 8 Jun 2012

Natures Feast Nyjer Seed Feeder & Tray
Natures Feast Nyjer Seed Feeder & Tray
Offered by Garden_Wildlife_Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Jun 2012
This was bought for my husband as he's building a feeding station in our front garden (thanks Springwatch!)It is made from sturdy plastic and as we have quite a windy garden this is ideal. The tray has fell off a few times but that's because the large wood pigeons keep sitting on it.

Fashion Sketchpad: 420 Figure Templates for Designing Clothes and Building Your Portfolio: 420 Figure Templates for Designing Looks and Building Your Portfolio
by Tamar Daniel
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars For the designer in you, 8 Jun 2012
I bought this for my 15 year old daughter who is studying art at school. She had read reviews about it elsewhere and asked for it. She loves it. The pages already have bodies of models, front and back, printed on them and you simply draw your design over the top. Great for the worlds next top fashion designer!!

Ancol Rubber Tyre Toy, 15 cm
Ancol Rubber Tyre Toy, 15 cm

2.0 out of 5 stars Its gone!!, 8 Jun 2012
I reviewed this product about a month ago and it was still going strong. Unfortunately my bulldog had a spare hour to chew and totally destroyed it. Good for minor chewers but didn't stand a change with a bulldog!!

Pair of JUMBO SKY BLUE Prestige 'Luxor' Egyptian Cotton 650gsm Bath Sheets HUGE SIZE 180cm x 100cm
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

5.0 out of 5 stars How big?, 8 Jun 2012
I've had my old towels for years but just couldn't get the same size, all the others were smaller or thinner. These are great. They are huge and lovely and thick. Definitely worth the money.

The Kennel Club Sticker Set - Bulldog
The Kennel Club Sticker Set - Bulldog

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be stickier, 8 Jun 2012
These seemed great for the price and I ordered two sets to cover my three bins easily. Only problems is because of all the rain we get up here in Newcastle they have started to bubble and I've had to rub them back down again. I suppose any bin sticker will do the same in prolonged wetness. I still love the pictures but I'm biased as I have two bulldogs!!

Orthodontic Retainer Box (Set of 2)
Orthodontic Retainer Box (Set of 2)
Offered by Dental Aesthetics Dental Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Retainer box, 8 Jun 2012
Slightly larger than the one my daughter got from the dentist but that doesn't matter. Her retainer fits in so she now has one box for school, for home and her nanas house. Her one complaint were the colours, you don't get to choose and yes we ended up with black and dark green!! Not ideal for a teenage girl. Overall great for the money so can't really complain

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4