Profile for iconcreative > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Rapesco Box File Heavy Guage Polypropylene 60mm A4 Clear Ref 0714
Rapesco Box File Heavy Guage Polypropylene 60mm A4 Clear Ref 0714

3.0 out of 5 stars Way overpriced, 29 Aug. 2013
Bascially it 'does what it says on the tin' but essentially I feel this and similar kind of folders (at the time i purchased it) were way over priced.

In Car Holder for Apple Iphone 6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 4 / 4s / 3G / 3 and IPOD series 2015 Model
Offered by Best Digital Market

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 29 Aug. 2013
I'd give this Zero stars if I could. If felt cheap and flimsy and nowhere near as solid as my previous TomTom holder for previous iPhones. Even before I tried to attach it to my windscreen it didn't feel like it has a very strong grip on my phone. First attempt at attaching it to my windscreen as described and the whole thing snapped at once. Was completely unsuable. Sent it i stright back into the numberous pieces it broke into.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2013 9:35 PM BST

Diesel DZ7071 Gents Stainless Steel Caged Case with Yellow LCD Display and Brown Leather Strap

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but slight design flaw!, 11 Nov. 2011
Lovely watch but its got a design flaw in that the digits dont sit evenly in the framed area's. On reflection you can actually see this in the picture. So the date is obscured by a bar.

Verbatim 47420 4GB Micro USB Drive Blue
Verbatim 47420 4GB Micro USB Drive Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Terribly unreliable, 29 Sept. 2011
It's always hit and miss with this item whether it actually works or not. Such a shame because a nifty little device like this is so handy, but it always seems to let me down at the most important of times.

The Way I See
The Way I See

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent track, BIG shame the rest of the Album isn't like this., 29 Sept. 2011
This review is from: The Way I See (MP3 Download)
This is an excellent track and I had high hopes that the new album would mirror this style. Especially given the marketing that the new album would be a new electronic direction for Will. Sadly, the album is just like Will older material - it doesn't feel if the underlaying hits are anything new they just a few more twists, beeps and twangs to them. I was gutted the album wasn't more like this.

Make A Scene
Make A Scene

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent album and production let down by poor marketing and record company., 29 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Make A Scene (MP3 Download)
I consider this an excellent album, so many songs on there that aren't just fillers. Songs that you can tell had heart and soul put into them. I'd say it has to be one of Sophies, if not, her best. It has I feel been et down badly by bad marketing and poor choices. Why oh why did 3 or more singles come from this album before it was even released. Publicity for it was terrible, if non existent. The album deserves so much better than it go in the charts. Sadly these days it seems more about how you market and what money you throw at an album than it does about the talent and excellence of the songs. Sophie is I feel, VERY underrated.

Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Vax U90-MA-R Air Reach Multicyclonic Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little machine, great VAX customer service, 29 Sept. 2011
I'd had a VAX before, which worked excellently, but it was too big, heavy and cumbersome for a small house. I moved to a Henry at the recommendation of my family. I was impressed with Henry but having recently moved into a flat where space is at a premium Henry just became too awkward to manoeuvre and he seemed to be loosing life after relatively little use. I got tired of the hose slapping into things as I moved the hover backwards and forward and the main unit wheeling into things taking chinks out of the furniture. So, after considering a Dyson but not liking their reputation and, waiting quite some time to find a suitable match for Dyson i stumbled across the Mach Air in a store one day and came home to research it. Based on the review here and my previous experience of VAX i took the plunge and purchased this model, the U90-MA-R Air Reach. In simple terms. It hasn't disappointed. I have only had it 24 hrs but the suction is excellent, it's light easy to move and isn't causing me any of the pain in my back to use that I suffered with Henry. Because it's lighter it's easier to use and control so Im not damaging any furniture and as you move slowly around delicate items the brushes still move as fast so you don't loose any of the power just because the hoover head is moving slower.

One thing to note, which bothered me when i first used it, on reclining the upright body following the instructions I found the brushes wouldn't stay on the floor once I'd moved the hoover about a bit and adjusted the recline. A quick call to VAX customer care and they helped me solve the problem easily. I was worried it would have to be sent back but a little bit of WD40 and adjusting a couple of screws (which they say sometimes get over tightened in production) and it was whizzing across the floor and adjusting angle no problem. I was amazed at the amount of pet hair it sucked up in just one room. Henry clearly hadn't been doing his job!

The hoover body will recline to totally flat during use so it is excellent for getting under cabinets and sofas. It plumped the carpets up brilliantly and I'm sure with regular use it will keep them looking fresh and new. I've been very impressed so far, though it is important to note i've not had it long. But so far VAX lives up to it's rep and I'd choose this over a Dyson or Henry anytime. I also managed to find it elsewhere at a significantly lower price, so all in all - happy days!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 25, 2011 4:50 PM BST

Belkin N Wireless ADSL Modem Router with Simple Security Set Up & High-speed Internet Connection 300 Mbps (F5D8636uk4A)

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse than useless, 23 Jun. 2011
As with many of the 1 star reviews, i have similar problems. No resolution from customer service. Support is terrible. Regularly drops connection. Freezes on a regular basis and even holding the reset button on the top doesn't solve the issue. Only was to get round it is to power down and even then it doesn't always work. Sometimes it takes me as much as 5 repeated attempts before it will work. So frustrating - I was just as much time trying to get it to work as I do actually connected. In the end decided to bin it and went for the TP-Link TD-W8960N 300MBPS Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router for BT connections. I'm hoping this will have a marked improvement. Fingers crossed.

My advice - don't buy this Belkin router. It's useless, range is useless, it freezes and support is non existent and you will waste so much time trying to get it to work.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5