Profile for Mr. Paul Sharpe > Reviews

Content by Mr. Paul Sharpe

Mr. Paul Sharpe "pussycatboy" (UK)

Achor
Achor

5.0 out of 5 stars Josh White - my favourite Christian singer/song-writer of all time!, 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Achor (MP3 Download)
I find that Josh White seems to be quite unknown to most mainstream Christian music fans. 'Josh White who, they say'. Well he deserves more air play on christian radio stations! I 'd say this album can be enjoyed by all those who like folk/blues/singer-songwriter whether you're of Christian faith or not. I've played this to non-Christians with an appreciation for folk music and I always get good feedback! Josh also comes under the alias of Pilgrim and The Followers, always writes great catchy, meaningful songs, but this is perhaps his best piece of work yet!!!!! 5 stars is not enough!

How to Pass ECDL 4: Office XP
How to Pass ECDL 4: Office XP
by Mr Paul Holden

4.0 out of 5 stars How to Pass ECDL 4: Office XP, 10 Sept. 2009
I am glad I found this book on Amazon as it is a great supplement to anyone doing the ECDL on-line tuition course.

I am an ECDL student (I will not mention which company) and I was seriously stuck with the section on 'databases'. I was frustrated, and with very little help afforded by my tutors I decided to purchase a few books on the subject of Access. However the other books were a waste of money as I found them to be for the more advanced Access database builder/operative.

Since I purchased this book I've learnt more than was expected on this subject and fine detail, which is not explained on-line.

This book - although I did notice a couple of printing errors - is explanatory and simple-to-follow. It explains the 'hows' and 'whys.'

I was pleased with the style as it is written in lay-mans terms - which is great for a novice like me, and so far it seems to take you through the entire version 4 syllabus. I am also How to Pass ECDL 4: Office XPhappy that this book has taught me enough on the Access subject to actually build a small database of my own!!!