Profile for Alanski > Reviews

Content by Alanski

Alanski (Jersey, Channel Islands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
STORM SOLAR LAZER BLUE
STORM SOLAR LAZER BLUE
Offered by STORM London

3.0 out of 5 stars Great looking - yet disappointing, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: STORM SOLAR LAZER BLUE (Watch)
Bought this because it looks great, the blue is not that bright which is good. The disappointing factor is that to see the time you must first press the button, which is fine. But then, there is this rotation of light display before it displays the time, this is extremley annoying having to wait 2-3 seconds every time. It doesnt sound like a long time but when you just want to know what the time is, the fustration sets in.
My advice is to go look at this watch at a shop first to try it before buying it online.

Hama 170 Olbia Photo Backpack - Black
Hama 170 Olbia Photo Backpack - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best camera bag to date, 11 Jan. 2014
This is my 9th camera bag. I have gone from tiny to huge and now to compact. This bag holds my 5dII with sigma12-24 attached.,additional 50mm 1.4, 580 ex II and fujitsu HS50! It is like a Dr Who tardis. Plenty of other pockets for leads and cards. Can recommend this for photo day trips etc. Has an excellent outer fabric feel. Well done Hama!

Disney Princess the Little Mermaid Princess to Mermaid Singing Ariel Doll
Disney Princess the Little Mermaid Princess to Mermaid Singing Ariel Doll
Offered by net_price_direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my daughters day!, 11 Jan. 2014
My 4 year old loves it. she sings along with it. Great purchase. I can recommend this for princesses everywhere!

Sony DK 30 Docking Station Xperia Z Ultra
Sony DK 30 Docking Station Xperia Z Ultra
Offered by Handyparadise UK (Tax included)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 11 Jan. 2014
Basic bit of kit for the money. cant see why this costs so much? But it is what it is, and it works

Tech Pet Puppy
Tech Pet Puppy
Offered by Upsticks

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Tech Pet Puppy (Toy)
Spent 2 hours trying to get it to work properly, so frustrating! I am quite techie/savvie but this beat me lol

STRATA24© 2 x Stylus Pen For IPAD /SAMSUNG / HTC Tablet & Smartphones
STRATA24© 2 x Stylus Pen For IPAD /SAMSUNG / HTC Tablet & Smartphones
Offered by YBMG

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Jan. 2014
I have the Samsung Note 3 which comes with a stylus which is very intuitive. The strata stylus has a wonderful feeedback from the pressure you put on the screen, a pleasure to use

Toffee the Pony - Interactive Emotion Pet
Toffee the Pony - Interactive Emotion Pet

3.0 out of 5 stars Noisy mechanics, 11 Jan. 2014
Bought for my 4 year old, she chose it from a magazine instead of all other toys. she played with it for 2 days, now it sits in the basket of neglect!
When it moves it makes quite a loud mechanical noise. If I had seen a demo of this, i wouldnt have bought it. It is expensive for something that isnt gonna be used too much.

Sony Xperia Z Ultra SIM-free Android Smartphone - Black
Sony Xperia Z Ultra SIM-free Android Smartphone - Black
Offered by SmartDealsLondon

1.0 out of 5 stars Cracked screen problem, 30 Dec. 2013
I have had this phone for about one month and have always taken care of it. I took it out of my jacket pocket this morning to find the screen cracked and unusable.

I have contacted Sony who say I can send it to them, if they think it has been damaged by accident (dropped) then they will let me know the cost of fixing.

Well, I am 100% sure it has not been dropped, I will send it to them and let them have a look (at my initial p&p costs and 15gbp for them to send it back if they find it to be an accidental issue. This is my third Sony xperia in 1 year - this is the first issue I have had and am starting to hear more of this issue from other buyers, be careful - get full insurance if you buy this phone.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2014 6:02 PM BST

Battery Powered Sonic Toothbrush Including 3 Spare Brush Heads
Battery Powered Sonic Toothbrush Including 3 Spare Brush Heads

2.0 out of 5 stars Too many vibes.., 26 Sept. 2013
I find the vibration too intense, so have now invested in a different, cheaper battery operated one which is much better.

ARCTIC P253 BT - Bluetooth (V3.0) Stereo Headphone, Built-in Mic, A2DP/AVRCP, iOS/Android/Windows - Silver/Black
Offered by ARCTIC GmbH

3.0 out of 5 stars They work!, 26 Sept. 2013
They work really well, but they do get uncomfortable when wearing them for 30 minutes+, well for me they do.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3