Profile for Mr. CP Davies > Reviews

Content by Mr. CP Davies

Mr. CP Davies "tread softly" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier
FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier
Offered by EA Audio

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Jan. 2015
I am delighted with this product Both the price and the quality of the sound.

Bone Netsuke of a happy boy No20

Catherine Lansfield Minimalist Duvet Cover Set, White, King
Catherine Lansfield Minimalist Duvet Cover Set, White, King
Offered by Textile Warehouse Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Jan. 2015
My mother is delighted with the price , delivery time and quality. Was so pleased repeated the order.

FiiO X1 Portable High Resolution Lossless Music Player & FREE Faux Leather Case
FiiO X1 Portable High Resolution Lossless Music Player & FREE Faux Leather Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 11 Jan. 2015
When playing through my bose sound mini the quality is excellent for me. Because of my damaged ears I have to listen at low to medium volumes but this still gives a very high quality sound. I am delighted with my fiio x1.

Anna and Mister God: "Mister God, This Is Anna", "Anna and the Black Knight", "Anna's Book"
by Fynn

5.0 out of 5 stars delighted, 26 Aug. 2014
Excellent price and service.

Mister God, This is Anna
Mister God, This is Anna

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration for anyone with an open mind., 15 Jun. 2014
Ever if you do not have a belief in personal god Anna shows that inside us there is a higher reality then mere logic and the limitations of linear thinking. I really learned from and was inspired by her. The reality of being has so many interpretations, watching a young girl using her mind to interpret what she sees on the outside from what she knows on the inside is really magical and life enhancing. Love this book.

The Jane Austen Collection: The Complete Works (Includes Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Mansfield Park, Emma, Northanger Abbey, Persuasion, Lady Susan & more. Plus Audiobooks)

5.0 out of 5 stars magic in all time, 27 Mar. 2014
How can you not delight in a womans perspective that is so clever, funny, interesting and timeless. At some stage in your life I hope you reach the time when you can appreciate her quality. Took me till I was 60, but I got there. Enjoy.

The Paradise - Series 2 [DVD]
The Paradise - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emun Elliott

5.0 out of 5 stars Save this series, 1 Mar. 2014
[...]

You will need to vote to keep it. BBC have cancelled series 3. I am heart broken, but have voted and sent my petition.
Colin
love this series. One last chance to keep it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars worked once already, 12 Jan. 2014
I have not used spigen products before and was a little put off by the price.
Was delighted with the quality of the product which worked as an S view perfectly.
Today got out of the car the phone fell out of my pocket (about 3 feet drop) hit the tarmac and skidded face down. Result no cracks on screen, tiny stone embedded in the front of thespigen case, and small scratch on bottom button as this rises above the case so s view can be used. Basically this case saved my new phone. So I am delighted with this product and now I do not think it was expensive at all. Thank you spigen ....

Treasury of the True Dharma Eye: Zen Master Dogen's <i>Shobo Genzo</i>
Treasury of the True Dharma Eye: Zen Master Dogen's Shobo Genzo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 July 2013
Excellent service arrived on time and was as stated. I would use this company again if needed. Three more words needed.

Page: 1 | 2