Profile for P A J CLOSS > Reviews

Scribblenauts Remix
Scribblenauts Remix
Price: 0.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Scribblenauts Remix (App)
It's rare you get a decent game but this one is actually very good. The way it is made is addictive. The Nintendo game is around £10 but this is exactly the same but only £0.64 so it's worth getting!!!

Cuddle Doll Miss Doria
Cuddle Doll Miss Doria

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Cuddle Doll Miss Doria
Really did not like this doll. Not as nice as the picture suggests. The hair lets it down as it is very scraggly and poorly applied to it's head. I disliked it so much I sold it on e-bay. I would not recommend.

Disney Princess Cinderella Fairytale Doll
Disney Princess Cinderella Fairytale Doll
Offered by IN THE JUNGLE LTD
Price: 32.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bargain, Lovely set for all Cinderella fans, 23 July 2013
I would not have bought this but it was on offer for 7.50. Very pleased with it, it is well made and my daughter loved it. Cinderella fans will be very pleased to receive this.

Sylvanian Families Day at the Seaside Set with 2 Figures
Sylvanian Families Day at the Seaside Set with 2 Figures
Offered by Toybroker-UK
Price: 21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunny Sylvanian Set!, 23 July 2013
Lovely set and a real bargain at 5.50p. Provided hours of play for my daughters. Really well made with a lot of attention to detail. As with all Sylvanians well made and very cute.

Sylvanian Families Garden Barbecue Set
Sylvanian Families Garden Barbecue Set
Offered by Invicta Products
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little set. Hours of enjoyment., 23 July 2013
This was a great bargain at only 4.50. Lots of little bits so they can easily be lost. Very well made and my daughters loved playing with it. Very cute and sweet.

Sylvanian Families Chocolate Labrador Twins
Sylvanian Families Chocolate Labrador Twins

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet little Choc Lab Puppies!, 23 July 2013
Very sweet, very well made and my daughters love them!. Even better that they only cost 2.40!. A great buy!.

Sylvanian Families Friesian Cow Twin Babies
Sylvanian Families Friesian Cow Twin Babies

4.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet baby cows, 23 July 2013
Like all Sylvanian toys, very sweet and very well made. My daughters love them and play with them often. I only paid 2.40 for these so they were a great bargain!.

Barbie Collector: Pink in Pantone Barbie Doll
Barbie Collector: Pink in Pantone Barbie Doll
Offered by Littlepersonalmailorderco
Price: 31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Barbie for a bargain price!, 23 July 2013
This doll is stunning. The pictures do not do it justice. I was very pleased with her and even more pleased that she was such a bargain at 10.99p. She is very good quality and very pretty. I would say she is more of a Barbie collectors item rather than a toy.

Playmobil - 4270 Gladiator Arena
Playmobil - 4270 Gladiator Arena
Offered by PLAYMYPLANET
Price: 108.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain for a large set of Playmobil!, 23 July 2013
This was a present for my nephew. He enjoyed playing with it and it came with many pieces. Like all Playmobil it is a good quality toy and is very durable. However it takes up a large amount of space because of the size of the arena. This was a bargain only costing 21.50p and worth every penny!. Overall a very good toy!.

Barbie Dolls of the World: Australia Barbie Doll
Barbie Dolls of the World: Australia Barbie Doll
Price: 24.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay kind of doll, 23 July 2013
I expected this doll to be slighty nicer. I was just a little disappointed with her overall look. My daughter did not really play with her much and therefore it was a waste of money. However I know my opinion is only my own and other Barbie fans may love her. I only paid 9.00 for her so she was a bargain!

Page: 1 | 2