Profile for BBL > Reviews

Content by BBL

BBL "BBL" (London)

Apple iPod nano 16GB  7th Generation - Slate  (Latest Model - Launched Sept 2012)
Offered by FirstDATA

2.0 out of 5 stars Could do better, 23 Mar 2013
After 3 weeks it suddenly went dead - not very impressed.

Last Apple Ipod product same problem - I bought this one because my earlier model broke down after 2 years - and that was a replacement - too expensive for what their offering

Amazon Kindle Fire Zip Sleeve, Charcoal (fits All-New Kindle Fire HDX 7", All-New Kindle Fire HD 7" and Kindle Fire [Previous Generation])

2.0 out of 5 stars Spend a few more £, 2 Dec 2012
I was bought this cover as a present for my Kindle, I wish my partner had spent a few more pounds. It is not a great fit, but I suppose it does keep the dust off my Kindle.

"Time Out:" London's Best Restaurants 2011
"Time Out:" London's Best Restaurants 2011
by Time Out

2.0 out of 5 stars Off limited use, 18 Oct 2010
I too, have bought this guide for last 10 years.

However, this is the last time that I will buy it, because it seems that their reviewers cannot travel further than zone 2, especially in the North East of London. It seems as if their reviewers are all West London wannabes - this is very noticeable when reading the weekly magazine, which I have stopped buying too.

Whilst I know that there are not as many Time Out type of restaurants in this area of the capital, surely there must be something worth reviewing. Also Time Out's house style has become increasingly irritating - maybe that's just age.