Profile for S. A. Goold > Reviews

Content by S. A. Goold

S. A. Goold (Nottingham United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Byron SX1 Wireless Door Bell Chime with Flashing Light 100m Range 8 Melodies
Byron SX1 Wireless Door Bell Chime with Flashing Light 100m Range 8 Melodies

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 10 Mar 2013
On time and did the job I wanted! It was very easy to set up to work with my current system.

Johnson Brothers - Blue Denmark, Set of 6 Plates 25cm
Johnson Brothers - Blue Denmark, Set of 6 Plates 25cm

5.0 out of 5 stars This has made my wife happy!, 7 Feb 2013
I have never ordered crockery over the Internet before. My wife was delighted both with the quality and promptness of this item.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good delivery!, 27 Feb 2012
Just what I wanted and promptly delivered. I would have liked a choice in colour of head as more than one of us uses the toothbrush.

Rick Stein's Spain: 140 New Recipes Inspired by My Journey Off the Beaten Track
Rick Stein's Spain: 140 New Recipes Inspired by My Journey Off the Beaten Track
by Rick Stein
Price: 12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Eating well the Spanish way!, 5 July 2011
An excellent and easy read with mouth watering dishes and plenty of tips for cooking Spanish meals.Rick Stein's Spain: 140 New Recipes Inspired by My Journey Off the Beaten Track

Canon Digital IXUS 100 IS Digital Camera - Black (12.1 MP, 3.0x Optical Zoom) 2.5 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Stuart, 21 Jan 2010
This camera does just what I want it to do. The optical viewfinder is most useful as I use the camwera mainly in the tropics when it is often impossible to see the image on the LCD screen.

I was also very impressed with the overnight delivery which was essential in my case as I had a plane to catch!

Madhur Jaffrey's Ultimate Curry Bible
Madhur Jaffrey's Ultimate Curry Bible
by Madhur Jaffrey
Price: 20.80

5.0 out of 5 stars World's Curries, 15 Oct 2004
This is one of the best books I have read on curries. It gives a very interesting review of curries from all over the world and the history of how they got there! I have tried several of the recipes and they have been outstanding.

Page: 1 | 2