Profile for Springer Spaniel > Reviews

Content by Springer Spaniel

Springer Spaniel "Cricket Widow" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
My Kindle Fire
My Kindle Fire
by Jim Cheshire
Price: 11.22

5.0 out of 5 stars More useful to use you tube, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: My Kindle Fire (Paperback)
I nearly bought this book in Waterstones at the cover price of 14.99, thank heavens I did not because simply I was trying to download my own music and this book only tell's you to do it the Amazon way and save it on the cloud with the Amazon music downloader, it does not take long to get 250 songs on before you have to pay Amazon, so I used a neat little 23 year old who worked her magic got round that problem for me and whoopee do the jobs a gooden so they say. All this book does is advertise for Amazon but it was cheap just over 6.00 and the seller terrific, I have used again.

W.E. [DVD]
W.E. [DVD]
Dvd ~ Abbie Cornish
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 3.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Well I'm Bemused, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: W.E. [DVD] (DVD)
I am a very big fan of this subject and tell me something I don't know, my partner said I have been told it's rubbish but I needed to find out for myself. I think this film is very difficult to follow even when you know everything about this part of history, but I would say if you know nothing it would be difficult to learn anything from this because who would understand all the flashbacks, in reality I don't know what Madonna was thinking of, I think if you want to know anything about this part of history there is another DVD on Edward & Mrs Simpson very imformative or get yourself a very good book The Royal Feud was the best one I ever read keep you busy for hours.

Wilton Trim N Turn Ultra
Wilton Trim N Turn Ultra
Price: 18.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent good Quality product., 28 Jan 2013
I bought this Wilton turn table after reading several reviews and was not disappointed, so far I have only used it once as my main use for this will be during Cricket season which starts in April. I found it really easy to use and a great addition for anyone who makes and decorates cakes on a regular basis. When I have more time to use it, I will leave another review.

PM0503X2 First2savvv purple Touch screen stylus pen for iPhone 5C/5S 5 Apple iPad mini with retinal display iPad air AMAZON Kindle fire HD 16GB 8.9 & Iphone 4s & apple new ipad 3&apple iPhone 5&apple ipod touch 5th generation& ipad 4 with retina display & Samsung galaxy note 3 note PRO 10.1 & galaxy S4,galaxy S4 MINI, galaxy S4 Active, galaxy tab 3 & HTC one, one max,Desire 300,Desire 601 &Sony Xperia M, Sony Xperia Z Ultra Z1,E1,Z1 compact (PACK OF TWO)
Offered by first2savvv
Price: 2.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire Purple Stylus Pen, 23 Jan 2013
Good item, does it job well and is a very nice colour purple into the bargain. Delivery was prompt and was delivered before time, so no problems there. Matches my purple kindle fire case very nicely, nothing much more to say really, good price, good product, does what it says on the tin.

The Boat Builder's Bed (Wicked in Wellington Book 1)
The Boat Builder's Bed (Wicked in Wellington Book 1)
Price: 1.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 16 Jan 2013
Picked this up and could not put it down, glad I,'ve finished I can do some work now good read.

The Christmas Bake Off
The Christmas Bake Off
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 9 Jan 2013
Nice little story, with a happy ending I only decided to read as I love baking, not much more to be said.

Doc Martin - Series 1-5 [DVD]
Doc Martin - Series 1-5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Clunes
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 13.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Dec 2012
I bought this set for my friends in the U.S.A. who love Doc Martin, they have a multi region DVD player so they can can play it over there.

Miranda - Series 1 [DVD]
Miranda - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Miranda Hart
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 7.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant, 11 Sep 2011
This review is from: Miranda - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
After seeing this on the BBC I just had to order it, I can't wait for 2nd series, there is not much really good comedy around these day's but bring it on Miranda and do carry on with even more series, simply brilliant.Miranda: Complete BBC Series 1 [DVD]

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4