Profile for Springer Spaniel > Reviews

Content by Springer Spaniel

Springer Spaniel "Cricket Widow" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Brother iPrint&Scan
Brother iPrint&Scan

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 10 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Brother iPrint&Scan (App)
So far so good it prints from my kindle and my hp tablet so I recommend.

BBC iPlayer Radio
BBC iPlayer Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good., 30 Aug. 2015
This review is from: BBC iPlayer Radio (App)
Listened to radio 2 no trouble without buffering.

Crime Fiction Books: - My Wife's Li'l Secret (FREE KU ROMANTIC SUSPENSE NEW RELEASE THRILLER MYSTERY PSYCHOLOGICAL SUSPENSE ACTION MURDER): A husband determined ... & deceit (The Girl on Fire Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars More please, 8 Aug. 2015
This was such a good good that I was left wanting more and I hope there is a sequel to follow.

Pony Wool Comb for Removing Bobbles
Pony Wool Comb for Removing Bobbles
Offered by Sparkles Gems UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bobble comb., 5 Aug. 2015
Excellent for removing bobbles, I would not bother with a machine, these do the job much better.

Wacom Bamboo Solo Stylus - White
Wacom Bamboo Solo Stylus - White
Offered by MP3PartsEurope

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit., 5 Aug. 2015
Excellent, I would not be without it, I bought one for me and one for my husband, my only gripe why is the green one so much more expensive than the other colours, they all work in the same way.

ITV Hub
ITV Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent all., 5 Aug. 2015
This review is from: ITV Hub (App)
Excellent, can't see any problems with this all.

PERFORMER Cricket Shoes/boots Spike Key
PERFORMER Cricket Shoes/boots Spike Key
Offered by STEPHEN PRICE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 April 2014
I bought this for my partner after watching him struggle with the pathetic thing that comes with the studs normally and just bends, this one does not bend and is ideal so I highly recommend it and it is an excellent price.

Cake-Boy Classics
Cake-Boy Classics

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Very Good, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Cake-Boy Classics (App)
I love Eric Lanlard, but I wrote to him about this because I really felt that this app offered nothing new and as I have all his books this was a complete waste of money, there is nothing on this app that does not appear in any of his books, if you don't have his books then you probably will be happy with this e version but for me it is a no no and I will delete it from my Kindle.

Stella - Series 1-2 [DVD] [2012]
Stella - Series 1-2 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Ruth Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Written., 9 April 2014
Brilliant if you have missed Stella then it is a must watch, set in Wales Comedy & a bit of drama rolled into one, written by Ruth Jones it is pure genius.

Lulu's Cafe: A Novel
Lulu's Cafe: A Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 18 Mar. 2014
Took me a few pages but once I was in I could not put this book down, a very emotional book about a woman who is so badly abused that she nearly dies, but she finds real love eventually after a great deal of heart break .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6