Profile for Springer Spaniel > Reviews

Content by Springer Spaniel

Springer Spaniel "Cricket Widow" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
PERFORMER Cricket Shoes/boots Spike Key
PERFORMER Cricket Shoes/boots Spike Key
Offered by STEPHEN PRICE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 April 2014
I bought this for my partner after watching him struggle with the pathetic thing that comes with the studs normally and just bends, this one does not bend and is ideal so I highly recommend it and it is an excellent price.

Cake-Boy Classics
Cake-Boy Classics

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Very Good, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Cake-Boy Classics (App)
I love Eric Lanlard, but I wrote to him about this because I really felt that this app offered nothing new and as I have all his books this was a complete waste of money, there is nothing on this app that does not appear in any of his books, if you don't have his books then you probably will be happy with this e version but for me it is a no no and I will delete it from my Kindle.

Stella - Series 1-2 [DVD] [2012]
Stella - Series 1-2 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Ruth Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Written., 9 April 2014
Brilliant if you have missed Stella then it is a must watch, set in Wales Comedy & a bit of drama rolled into one, written by Ruth Jones it is pure genius.

Lulu's Cafe: A Novel
Lulu's Cafe: A Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 18 Mar 2014
Took me a few pages but once I was in I could not put this book down, a very emotional book about a woman who is so badly abused that she nearly dies, but she finds real love eventually after a great deal of heart break .

To Love Again
To Love Again

3.0 out of 5 stars Story ok, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: To Love Again (Kindle Edition)
The grammar in this novel makes it very difficult to stick with this novel, although the basis of the story is good. A good proof reader would not go amiss, I would of enjoyed this a lot more and given it 5 stars if the grammar had been good, but at times it did not make sense.

Lovers at Heart (Love in Bloom: The Bradens, Book  One) Contemporary Romance
Lovers at Heart (Love in Bloom: The Bradens, Book One) Contemporary Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 18 Feb 2014
Enjoyed this book and will now read more books by this author, would like go catch up with all the family members Braden.

Hold On Tight To Your Dreams
Hold On Tight To Your Dreams

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 29 Dec 2013
Excellent read but littered with spelling mistakes, if your willing to over look this the story line is excellent and well with a read especially as it was a free read.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2014 6:20 AM BST

The PA's Revenge (The Mackenzies Book 1)
The PA's Revenge (The Mackenzies Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Dec 2013
Took me a while to work out where this was going but once I did I thoroughly enjoyed this book and would definitely read more books by this author

Bought: Destitute Yet Defiant (Mills & Boon Modern)
Bought: Destitute Yet Defiant (Mills & Boon Modern)

3.0 out of 5 stars Sunday afternoon read, 21 Dec 2013
Very mills and boon you can guess the plot bad boy comes good and saves his girl, who is a night club singer, worth a read assuming it's free.

Cross My Heart (A Contemporary Romance Novel)
Cross My Heart (A Contemporary Romance Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 12 Dec 2013
Easy romantic read you can predict the story line but even so it was enjoyable And a full novel. Good free read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4