Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions for Kindle Fire
Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions for Kindle Fire
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon KFHD Weather Live Review, 31 July 2014
I find this app to be very helpful and reliable . It predicts the weather quite accurately most of the time. Thanks Developers! Keep up the good work. God bless.. Lona

Redeemed
Redeemed
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon KFHD Track Review, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Redeemed (MP3 Download)
I rate this tract five stars. I feel blessed and happy whenever I listen to it play.George Banton is amongst my favorite gospel singers. This song reminds me of God's Eternal Love for me and all mankind. George sings as if he knows the Redeemer personally. Praise God for George Benson.and for this and other lovely songs He inspired him to compose. Keep up the good work until to take His loved ones home. May I see you there,by God's grace!
Blessings,

Lona

I Saw The Light
I Saw The Light
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Kindle Fire HD Track Review, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: I Saw The Light (MP3 Download)
I rate this track five stars because I find it to be an excellent, lively gospel song. It brings much joy and happiness to.my soul. I played it almost every day since Purchase. It just make me feel really happy in the LORD. Praise God for the Artist of this song. I highly recommend this track to everyone. Blessings!

Lona.

Bible.is
Bible.is

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon KFHD App Review, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bible.is (App)
I find this app to be very user-friendly and versatile. The features such as 'Highlight', Font, various languages are very useful and adds creativity to the BIBLE. These and other things serves as good incentives to encourage one to get into the Word of God.

Praise God for the developers of this excellent app. Keep up the good work and may God continue to bless and prosper you in this endeavour and in your lives. Thank you! Kind regards. Lona

Superbook Kids Bible, Videos and Games
Superbook Kids Bible, Videos and Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Kindle THE App Review, 6 Feb 2014
Very excellent app. Suitable for all ages. Very user-friendly. I stumbled upon app few days ago and cannot stop using it. The app is versatile and interesting. Very hands on activities for children and juniors. My 14 years old daughter enjoys the app too. The only little thing, the picture does not say much about the very rich content-At first sight it looks like something that's wired, but when you look closer,you feel like: 'Just have a look'. That's what I did and is glad that I did! Blessings! Keep up the good work. Lona form London England.

The 7 Most Powerful Prayers That Will Change Your Life Forever!
The 7 Most Powerful Prayers That Will Change Your Life Forever!
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Kindle Fire HD Book Review, 20 Jan 2014
I chose this book because it is very interesting, detailed and spiritually uplifting. The author seemed to know his subject matter very well. He seemed to be writing from experience-A personal relationship with God. He is creative in his approach. Thank God for authors such as him.

Bible
Bible

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle fire HD Book review, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Bible (App)
This above book is a very good source of Bible Study material and goes very well with the sda Sabbath school lessons. Praise God for those who worked hard to make this app available electronically.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who wish to study/know the Holy Bible better

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB
Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB
Price: 159.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire HD Book Review, 1 July 2013
I find the kindle fire hd very versatile and performs very well indeed - The speed is good, in terms of downloading / apps function. Picture quality is very good. The KFHD performs just as good, or even better than most of the popular tablets.

Only set back, batter life is not long, pending on what you are doing.

I find KFHD to be and excellent electronic tool; You can do a lot of different activities on it - email, text, web search, reading from various options and much more.

I would highly recommend this gadget to any on the go professionals and others
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2013 7:49 PM BST

S.D.A. Bible Commentary Vol. 4 (Ellen G. White Comments Only)
S.D.A. Bible Commentary Vol. 4 (Ellen G. White Comments Only)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Kindle Fire HD Book Review, 23 Jun 2013
SDA Bible Commentary is an excellent Bible reference tool. The author EG White gives clear insight [Indept when necessary] into several books of Bible, that aid readers to understand particular scripture passages more clearly. She explain/describes events as though under Divine Inspiration. This and her other books are blessings to me. Praise God for her poignant writings. I would highly recommend this book to those seeking to deepen their understanding of Scripture and experience a closer walk with God. Excellent Reference Book.

Illuminati Master Plan - How They Control Politics and the Public Mind To Dominate The World?
Price: 4.32

3.0 out of 5 stars amazon Kindle, 30 May 2013
This book is okay, is slightly lacking in content. Title is relevant to content, but coud be more indept. I quite enjoy reading this book

Page: 1 | 2