Profile for Martin > Reviews

Mason Cash Size 2 Oval Baking Dish 2001.061
Mason Cash Size 2 Oval Baking Dish 2001.061
Offered by deals-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars good size, 13 Nov. 2013
well made and the perfect size for a single serving pie. I had to search for ages for a one serving pie dish and finally found this. It has nice deep sises and good shape.

40th Birthday Wrapping Paper, 2 Sheets and 1 Tag -Very Thick Paper Lilac
40th Birthday Wrapping Paper, 2 Sheets and 1 Tag -Very Thick Paper Lilac

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy, 13 Nov. 2013
Stylish and thick, this is quality wrapping paper. It is a bit too expensive for what it is but did like it a lot.

Muddy Paws Thermal Fleece Burgundy/black Medium
Muddy Paws Thermal Fleece Burgundy/black Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and service, 13 Nov. 2013
Really happy with this coat ( which I got along with a jumper from the same brand ) and both are very good quality. I'm really happy with the item and so is woofer ( the dog ) and loves his coat. It looks really very smart and comes in nice sturdy package with a hook that I use to store the coat when he isn't wearing it. The coat is nice and thick ( like a fleece ) and is easy to get on and off him! The back is secured with a sturdy Velcro strip that holds the thing in place. Size is perfect for my dog, as was the jumper. I have a westie. Good brand with good delivery and packing. If I get any other similar things I will use this brand. Woofer says woofer ( means thanks )

Muddy Paws Cable Knit Sweater Blue Medium
Muddy Paws Cable Knit Sweater Blue Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves it, 13 Nov. 2013
My dog likes this jumper and so do I. I ordered this along with a coat ( also muddy paws brand ) and I am very impressed with the muddy paws brand. The package is very good and I am using it to store the items when he isn't wearing them. The pack has a hook on it so I simply hang it up with the coats and jackets when not in use.

The quality of the jumper is really good, nice and warm. It's not too thick that he can't scratch himself and not too thin that he would be cold. We find when his is wearing it he sleeps more since he is cozy and warm. I would recommend any of the muddy paws brand after getting this jumper and his coat. If I get any more similar stuff I will be ordering this brand! Additionally, the items arrived quickly so good service too. Happy Customer, and happy doggy!

Woofer says thanks!

Kyjen Singing Dog Toys, Green Antlers
Kyjen Singing Dog Toys, Green Antlers

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 28 Dec. 2012
Funny "dog toy" but the material is very thin and as soon as the dog started biting on it the thing was making alarming crunching noises as the flimsy voice box was getting crushed. We have a small dog ( westie ) who is quite gentle with his toys so I dread to think what would happen with a bigger dog. There is a handy seam at the back to take out the voice box but that sort of defeats the object of having a toy that makes a sound. The dog still likes it, but of course, it's now silent.

Favourite English Recipes: Traditional Fare from Around the Counties (Favourite Recipes)
by Anon

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK., 28 Dec. 2012
This book is simply OK. Quite a few of the soups are bascially just the same soup tweaked in a small way to make it different.

Emprex 5211AU Desktop Keyboard with USB Connection - Windows 7 Compatible
Emprex 5211AU Desktop Keyboard with USB Connection - Windows 7 Compatible
Offered by UKStocked

5.0 out of 5 stars exceeded expectations, 28 Dec. 2012
I really needed a keyboard ( because obviously a computer isn't much good without one ) and so got this one because of it's low price and good reviews but because of the price I wasn't expecting all that much... This keyboard is brilliant though. I'm typing on it right now. It looks great, the keys have the right amount of give and bounce, it's pretty much perfect. I'm very happy with it and for the price you really can't go wrong with this.

Santa Snowman and Christmas Tree Window Silhouette Christmas Decoration
Santa Snowman and Christmas Tree Window Silhouette Christmas Decoration
Offered by Hartes Christmas Shop Blackpool

1.0 out of 5 stars Just don't, 14 Dec. 2012
I just got this today and am very unhappy with the product. I would urge anybody to look elsewhere and not buy this.

The product claims "easily hung from a window" and "This product makes an ideal window decoration, sticking to glass or any other shiny surface." but there are no suckers to stick to the window or any surface. How is it supposed to "stick"?

The lead is very short so unless you are a hobbit and your window is near the floor and your plug socket is under your window you will have be hard pressed to get it lit, assuming you actually get it to magically "stick"

There are no instructions.

The item is very cheap looking and flimsy. The actual surface is like very paper thin plastic. It could break very easily. The item arrived with a dent in the top and bottom corner. I am out of pocket and feel ripped off having wasted my hard earned money.

Very unhappy!

The Bookman (The Bookman Histories Book 1)
The Bookman (The Bookman Histories Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 19 Aug. 2011
dispite seemimg to get some glowing reviews in the press, and it being "my kind of thing", i just could not get on with this at all. i tried, i really struggled on but to no avail.

for me, the writing is very basic and clumsy. its like something written by a 14 year old. the concept is very interesting but way over used to the point i was just sceaming to the author to stop.

some may like this, but i found it shockingly poor.

Page: 1 | 2