Profile for Lorraine Carder > Reviews

Equus
Equus
by Tim Flach

5.0 out of 5 stars Equss, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: Equus (Hardcover)
What a beautiful book, I bought this illistration book for my daughter and she love it. the pictures are amazing.

oliepops® Hot Pink SLR Camera / Camcorder Case (NEW)
oliepops® Hot Pink SLR Camera / Camcorder Case (NEW)

5.0 out of 5 stars oliepops Camera bag, 22 Jan 2013
Brillant, easy to use, fits everything i need from the camera to the lead to battery and sd cards.Plenty of pockets and space.

SanDisk SDSDB-032G-FFP 32 GB Secure Digital SD Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk 32gb, 22 Jan 2013
I bought this sd card to put in my sony Digital cam corder to take on safari, the quality is fantastic and I still have enough room for my next holiday.

Stack Ring Co, Sterling Silver, Rhodium Plated,Starburst,Silver Star,Sparkling Cz, Four Band Prima Stack Ring - Size J

5.0 out of 5 stars Stack Ring Co Sterling silver, Rhodium Plated starburst, 22 Jan 2013
the ring is lovely and would recommend it to anyone, the quality is brilliant! It fits on my little finger but I can only wear three out of the four rings, but that is not a design fault if it were on another finger it would be perfect.