Profile for Vance > Reviews

Content by Vance

Vance (UK)

McAfee Total Protection 2013 - 3 PCs, 12 month Subscription (PC)
McAfee Total Protection 2013 - 3 PCs, 12 month Subscription (PC)
Offered by Perks

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than Mcafee, 18 Feb. 2013
I purchase this product every year to protect my PC's. Once you are registered with Mcafee it is easy to renew online and you don't need the CD, just the code. Considerably cheaper than Mcafee.

ACER ASPIRE 5332 15.6" LAPTOP LED SCREEN (Please make sure you need LED screen as this model comes as two types)
Offered by Laptop Adapters

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought the wrong screen!!, 18 Feb. 2013
Buying a replacement laptop screen can be a minefield!! I thought I had sourced the correct screen for my laptop but I had not. This company was brilliant about it and refunded my money as soon as I returned the screen. They did not have the model I required but their customer service is excellent.

Braun Replacement Foil & Cutter - For 51s Series 5 and 8000 Series Activator, Contour Pro, 360 Complete
Offered by DONGWOO INTERNATIONAL,INC.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more cuts to the face!, 31 Aug. 2011
I have had this shaver for several years and it had always been reliable. Then I cut myself shaving a couple of times and upon inspection found a hole in the foil. Apparently you are supposed to change the foil and blade every 18 months!! Anyhow they were simple to fit and the shaver is back to its former glory. The price on Amazon was the cheapest I could find and it came the next day. I would recommend this to anyone.

Jabra CRUISER2 Bluetooth In Car Speakerphone
Jabra CRUISER2 Bluetooth In Car Speakerphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reliable unit with clear sound, 31 Aug. 2011
I bought this unit because I have bought two hands free sets for the iphone before which were rubbish. They both were powered from the cigarette lighter socket which is not practical in a VW Golf. I blew the fuse on several occasions trying to manouvre them into position. This unit clips to the sunshade visor and you forget it. It does need charging every now and then but it tells you in advance. The sound for receiving and making calls is excellent and you can also link through your car stereo so you can listen to your ipod or phone calls through your car's sound system. An excellent choice for iphone 4 users, the only fault with it is it cannot charge your phone but it does not claim to!!

Electronic Salt/Pepper Mill Buy 1 get 1 Free
Electronic Salt/Pepper Mill Buy 1 get 1 Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, 4 July 2010
I was delighted to obtain a bogof purchase and even more delighted with the product. Excellent prompt delivery and once the batteries are installed, simplicity itself. Easy to use and no waste. Friends and relatives are impressed, as am I.