Profile for David > Reviews

Content by David

David

Motorola Pro Plus Android Sim Free Smartphone (discontinued by manufacturer)
Motorola Pro Plus Android Sim Free Smartphone (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 12 Aug 2012
I like phones with physical keyboard. I used to have the bb torch and a samsung galaxy s. Both good phones but each one with its cons so instead of having two phones i found this one that has both things i like a keyboard and a touch "large" screen (for a phone with keyboard).
The keyboard is nice, almost same shape as the bb but a little bit stiffer. It gets better with the days. The day after buying it you are already used to it. The screen is ok, although the colors are a little bit washed out. The camera is decent. The screen is good at sun light. I use the phone mostly for messages i don't usually make calls, the battery lasts more than 48hs with 3g all the time. I feel like having the best of two worlds, a blackberry with android. I really recommend it.

40.5mm MC UV MULTI COATED ULTRA VIOLET FILTER DSLR 40.5
40.5mm MC UV MULTI COATED ULTRA VIOLET FILTER DSLR 40.5

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure yet, 28 Nov 2011
fits perfectly in the E-PL1. It will protect the lens from scratches but not sure about the UV...For it's price I think it's worth it

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, 28 Nov 2011
The "leather" case is nice and the camera fits well inside, but I must say it is not practical. It looks good but it is not comfortable, the hanging hood is uncomfortable. It is not hermetic at all, it doesn't protect the camera from dust. I use it with a E-PL1