Profile for K. Harris > Reviews

Unwins Herb Kitchen Garden Kit
Offered by Crafty Arts
Price: 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but not enough seeds., 29 April 2014
Its an okay product, the box looks fine but I think I will eventually paint it white as the "Kitchen Garden" spray painted on the front is very poor. The seeds grew but there just wasn't enough of them, so apart from the Basil the rest just looked very sparse and floppy.

Angelina Professional-Grade Ballet Tights, Girls Size 4-6, #248JR Pink
Angelina Professional-Grade Ballet Tights, Girls Size 4-6, #248JR Pink
Offered by Angelina Hosiery

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 1 Jan 2014
Bought these for my four year old. She is petite and these fit quite well. The colour was a nice pale colour which is just what we were looking for. So far no bobbling or snagging would buy again.

Goodmans XB6CDG Portable Children's Karaoke Machine with LED Display
Goodmans XB6CDG Portable Children's Karaoke Machine with LED Display
Price: 42.67

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working., 1 Jan 2014
As with most of the other reviews ours stopped working within minutes. I was initially pleased with the item. Vibrant colour, very sturdy and the mic felt nice quality, just what I was looking for in a present for my child. However, it just stopped working, the lights to indicate the machine was plugged in worked but it just would not play any CDs. Have had to return it.

Fruit of the Loom Childrens T-Shirt - Red 7/8
Fruit of the Loom Childrens T-Shirt - Red 7/8
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.
Price: 2.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 7 Dec 2013
I bought the t-shirt in the colour red for a school play, the colour was very true to the colour in the photo. I ordered age 7-8 for my tall 6 year old son and it was a good fit, with some room for growth. The sizing in generous and the shape quite square, so not a tight fitting shaped t-shirt but it suited our needs. The material is good, not at all thin. The delivery took a while as the despatch turn around wasn't great which wasn't a surprise due to the amount I paid. Overall, I am very happy with the received product.

Laughapalooza Joke Book (Phineas & Ferb)
Laughapalooza Joke Book (Phineas & Ferb)
by Kitty Richards
Price: 2.37

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 3 Dec 2013
Not great, looks and feels like a booklet which has come free with a children's magazine. Very thin book cover and pages. Print on the pages look faint. Would avoid especially if purchasing as a gift.

IMC 310650 - Hello Kitty Walkie Talkies Face
IMC 310650 - Hello Kitty Walkie Talkies Face
Offered by Super Duper
Price: 13.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely poor., 18 Nov 2013
My daughter received these for her fourth birthday but they are a complete waste of money.
Far too much interference and the feedback is extremely faint. My six year old and four year old just couldn't hear each other so they became pretty redundant after a short while. Best avoided.

Snow White Dressing up Costume Age 4-6
Snow White Dressing up Costume Age 4-6
Offered by FOXY FANCY DRESS
Price: 11.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but doesn't last long., 17 Nov 2013
My daughter received this for her fourth birthday, my daughter is quite petite and this fitted her perfectly on her top half but was a little too long which caused the bottom to fray and ladder all up the dress within a couple of hours of wearing it to a children's party. The colours aren't true to the real Snow White but my daughter didn't seem to notice.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set, 13 Nov 2013
My four year old was given this for her birthday. She really enjoyed making necklaces and bracelets and wouldn't put it down. There's a good selection of beads, various ribbons and elasticated string. Barbie fans will really like this as there are a good selection of Barbie charms. My six year old son also enjoyed this item!

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Offered by Yachew LTD
Price: 45.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good basic, 20 Aug 2013
This is great if you just want a basic rechargeable toothbrush. It feels quite solid and the charge life seems quite good so far. I have quite sensitive teeth so it took me a while to get used to it and in hindsight I should have purchased one with a sensitive function. Overall though I am happy and my teeth actually look whiter so it has helped to remove minor stains.

Vax Steam Mop - S2 Upright Hard Floor Master
Vax Steam Mop - S2 Upright Hard Floor Master
Price: 42.23

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 20 Aug 2013
I have white porcelain tiles and this doesn't work well on them really. Firstly the steam stick is quite short so at 5ft 6 I find myself arched over and my back starts hurting. Having to wait for the light to come on during various intervals for it to reheat is annoying, I just want to get on with the tedious task of mopping! My floors ends up smeared so defeats the object of why I purchased it really. Also, tried it with the blue mop head and that struggled on my floors.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3