Profile for Mrs. A. M. Fowle > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. M. Fowle

Mrs. A. M. Fowle "bookworm" (Rugby England)

Page: 1 | 2
For the Love of Radio 4: An Unofficial Companion
For the Love of Radio 4: An Unofficial Companion
by Caroline Hodgson

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2016
Recipient was very happy with this book bought for a birthday present.

Mountain Warehouse Rain Spot Womens Wellie Wellington Waterproof Fabric Lined Rain Printed Boots Navy 5 UK
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Wellies, 11 Jan. 2016
These are the most comfortable wellies I have ever had and they are wide on the calf, which I need. I am really pleased with them. They also came very quickly.

Mod Cufflinks / Mod Target Cufflinks
Mod Cufflinks / Mod Target Cufflinks
Offered by Kitsch Cufflinks

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal men's stocking filler, 5 Dec. 2015
These cufflinks were dispatched quickly and will be an ideal stocking filler for my son.

Allis New Baby Diaper Changing Bag Nappy Tote 3PCs-Beige
Allis New Baby Diaper Changing Bag Nappy Tote 3PCs-Beige
Offered by MotherandBaby

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 5 Sept. 2015
Nice, lots of pockets. Delivered quickly

2 Drawer Wooden Storage Wardrobe Cabinet with Wicker Drawers / Baskets Bedroom / Bathroom , White (M)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 July 2015
I was delighted with these two chests for our spare bedroom. They came quickly and are just what I wanted.

Black Corner Plate Rack
Black Corner Plate Rack
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 July 2015
This review is from: Black Corner Plate Rack
An excellent product, just what I wanted.

O Holy Night
O Holy Night
Offered by Re-vived

5.0 out of 5 stars A real bargain, 12 Dec. 2014
This review is from: O Holy Night (Audio CD)
A lovely CD, and you would never know it was a used one, it could easily be given as a gift. It came very quickly and I am delighted with it, and the price. A real bargain.

BRAND NEW - 2 x FISHING / CAMPING FOLDING TRIPOD STOOLS - RUBBER TIPPED NON SLIP LEGS - OPENS / FOLDS IN SECONDS
Offered by ONLINEDEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted, 9 Sept. 2014
just what we wanted, easy and very light to carry around, and useful to keep in the car boot till needed. Excellent value for money.

The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul
The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul
by Deborah Rodriguez

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 15 Aug. 2013
I loved this book and the insights it gives to life in Afghanistan, especially the lives of the women. A great story, though perhaps a little predictable at the end.I would add this to my favourite books. I was really sorry when I got to the last page and it was finished. Lots of ideas for discussion for a reading group.

The Girl Under the Olive Tree
The Girl Under the Olive Tree
by Leah Fleming

5.0 out of 5 stars A magnificent book, 1 April 2013
It will be a long time before this book leaves my thoughts. I had no idea how Crete suffered during World war 2 before reading this work of fiction built on facts. It is truly a wonderful read though horrifying and haunting.It shows the incredible strentgh of human beings in the midst of the horror and mayhem of war. The best book I have read for a very long time.

Page: 1 | 2