Profile for Anthony > Reviews

Content by Anthony

Anthony (Edinburgh)

adidas Performance Predito Lz Trx Tf Mens Football Boots Predito Lz Trx Tf Running White Ftw/Earth Green S13/Solar Zest 7 UK, 40 2/3 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for football on astro-turf!, 30 Jun 2014
Good fit and grip on them. Makes a difference when kicking the ball as opposed to normal trainers. Just the right thickness too. Would buy again. Fast delivery on standard delivery too.

Heisenberg T-Shirt Walter White Logo by tedim® Breaking Bad Walt- 4 colours Mens (Small, Light Blue)
Offered by Shop4yoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Well fitted, good quality & high quality print on front!, 30 Jun 2014
Good fitting T-shirt. The print itself won't come off for a very long time, after numerous washes, no doubt. Which is good. It's a nice thickness too for a cotton T shirt. You could pay double the price at a high street store and you would probably still be happy. Thus the price it is makes it a steal! Will be buying more colors!

Sondico Goalkeeper Shirt Mens
Sondico Goalkeeper Shirt Mens
Offered by Sports Direct
Price: £8.50 - £19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good top just slightly longer in the body than I hoped!, 30 Jun 2014
Admittedly I am 5ft6; 5ft7 with shoes on, but I felt the length of the body was far too long for me. I could have tucked it into my shorts but felt the excess would've bunched up in my shorts. I actually got it shortened by a tailor for minimal cost. Otherwise the top is great. I normally take a small in T shirts but guessed right with a medium as you don't want the chest too tight, especially if you're diving about a lot. You need that little extra looseness around the chest and sleeves. The padding on the arms is excellent - extends beyond just the elbows to the lower arm too. The fabric is relatively quick at drying and minimal ironing, if any, is required.

LeapFrog My Puppy Pal (Violet)
LeapFrog My Puppy Pal (Violet)

5.0 out of 5 stars An exceptional buy!, 26 Jun 2010
First thing I noticed when I started taking the pup out the box was how soft it was. The name tag on the dog lights up red constantly making it really attractive to look at. Downloading my niece's name was easy as well as downloading her favourite food and pet etc.

The website you download these updates from is really easy to use and has a good simple interface.

When the pup speaks it incorporates your baby's name into the preset conversations and it does catch the attention of the said baby - in this case, my niece, Olivia. The dog has a nice funny, almost cartoonish, bark every so often and is not at all annoying and is at a good volume level.

If it was three times the price you would probably not complain of your purchase, but at the price it is you will be very happy with it and your baby will love it for years to come.