Profile for Mrs E. > Reviews

Mrs E.

PetFlow Cat's Meow Undercover Mouse Cat Toy, PetFlow Cat's
PetFlow Cat's Meow Undercover Mouse Cat Toy, PetFlow Cat's

1.0 out of 5 stars Cats not interested!, 1 Jan. 2015
Was really excited about this toy for my cats but it was a waste of money. None of my 3 cats were the slightest bit interested, indifferent I would say and one was scared. The most playful watched it for a while then just turned his back and walked away! He would rather toss a toy mouse up in the air for his own amusement! Also tried it on my daughters cat and he was terrified. He is a house cat and plays a lot with other toys!
Your cat might love it but 4 out of 4 cats I know didn't so make your own mind up as to whether it is worth the money just to try it out!

Womens/Ladies Shapewear Bodyfit Body Control Full Slip, Various Colours & Sizes
Womens/Ladies Shapewear Bodyfit Body Control Full Slip, Various Colours & Sizes
Price: £9.99 - £12.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 19 Jun. 2014
Received this within 24 hours of ordering and it is perfect for what I want. Gives a good outline under a straight dress, holds in the bulges and smooths everything out! Nothing makes a tummy flat but this does a good job. I am only 5 feet, 10 stone and a size 14 and the medium was a perfect fit with plenty of length for a taller person. Haven't worn it for any length of time yet but feel like it won't ride up. Bought it for my daughters wedding and know it will be comfy as it is very stretchy and moves with you. After all comfort is priority when you have it on all day. I think its as good as more expensive ones I have tried on so excellent value for money.

Womens Control Vest Shapewear Top Nude Large
Womens Control Vest Shapewear Top Nude Large
Offered by CattyB's Lingerie

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for short people, 18 Jun. 2014
This arrived this morning and would have been ok if I were not only 5 foot tall! It is just too long in the body for me and very stretchy so when you pull it down the shoulder straps get longer! Consequently it bunches up under the bust. It is too long for a vest and too short for a slip so somewhere inbetween which means it will probably ride up as you wear it. But that is only because of my height. Other than that it does the job though think I also could have done with a smaller size to hold me in more, I am that awful inbetween size 12/14 which shape wear does not seem to cater for. It's either 10/12 (too small) or14/16 (too big) in most brands of shape wear. Why can't they just do each size individually!
I have asked the seller to exchange for a smaller size but as that only had 14/16 on Amazon I don't hold up much hope. As it does work I will be honest and not take off stars because I am short

Catherine Lansfield Non Iron Percale Double Valance Sheet - Cream
Catherine Lansfield Non Iron Percale Double Valance Sheet - Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it is supposed to!, 18 May 2014
This arrived quickly and was straight on the bed. An excellent fit for a double ( can't understand the reviewer who says it isn't) and is a nice tight fit so no movement. I wanted a valance only but bought this as it's easier to put on the bed and then put a fitted sheet over it so don't have to change it for every guest. Good price too. Only minus was it needed a good iron as it was very creased in packet but wouldn't take a star off for that alone. Sure it will wash up well and on a blowy day go straight back on the bed with no iron! Does the job so I would recommend it.

New 10.5 Tog Double Goose Feather Duvet, 25% Down Filling By Rejuvopedic©
New 10.5 Tog Double Goose Feather Duvet, 25% Down Filling By Rejuvopedic©
Offered by The Linen Depot

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 28 April 2014
This duvet is very poorly made and very thin, hardly a 10.5 tog I believe. The stitching had not caught both sides in one place and the filling was exposed. Couldn't be bothered to send it back and complain which is probably what they want. I could get one for the same price at my local supermarket and far superior......why didn't I do that! Also it looks nothing like the picture advertising it, just a shoddy polyester example that wouldn't fold or roll up like the picture on Amazon.
Wouldn't use this company again. The people who give it 5 stars obviously have a different product or they have changed their manufacturer! Luckily it's shoddiness is hidden in a cover and it just about does the job but don't bother with this product

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 17 April 2014
Thought I would give these a go even though reviews were varied but I think it is the luck of the draw as to how good the ones YOU receive are! All 4 heads in my pack were slightly different inside ( where they fit on to the toothbrush) so I had varying results as to how well they worked. Some turned, some were static but none as good as the real Braun ones. Don't regret giving them a go but won't be buying them again or recommending them. I think Amazon should stop selling them as there are too many bad reviews. German products are normally good and there is no reason why they shouldn't work as well as Braun but they don't! Get the real thing when they are on offer at your local chemist or supermarket

Mike The Knight Mikes Mission Playset
Mike The Knight Mikes Mission Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars A big hot, 12 April 2014
My grandson is Mike the Knights biggest fan and he loved this!. Seems well made and up to the constant rough use kids give toys

The Rough Guide To Girl Stuff
The Rough Guide To Girl Stuff
by Kaz Cooke

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to dip in and out of!, 12 April 2014
Bought this as a present for a teenager and she loved it. Didn't read it myself but flicked through it before giving and it seemed informative and fun.

The New Granny's Survival Guide: Everything you need to know to be the best gran
by Gransnet

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a friend, 12 April 2014
Bought this for a friend expecting her first grandchild so didn't really read it. Sent it to New Zealand and got a big thank you back so seems it was ok!