Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for nissan > Reviews

Content by nissan

nissan

Page: 1 | 2
128GB Micro SD Card Plus Adapter (Class 10 UHS-I MicroSDXC Extreme Pro Memory) 128 GB Ultra High Speed 90MB/s 600X UHS-1 Microsd SDXC Pack. Amplim® Cell Phone Tablet Flash (128G Performance TF G5)
Offered by Amplim USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product - good price!, 2 Jun. 2016
Great value for money SD card. Fitted it to my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and started moving some of the apps (that are movable) across to the SD card. A couple of days later I received an update and my phone was updated from Lollypop to Marshmallow. Now due to Google's policy on writing to the SD card this is no longer possible on Marshmallow. No problem with SD card itself - down to Google moving the goal posts and no longer allowing apps to write to the SD card. Just have to store my music and photos there.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Premium Leather Black Top Flip Wallet Case Cover Pouch + Big Touch Stylus Pen + RED 2 IN 1 Dust Stopper + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth SVL2 BY SHUKAN®, (FLIP BLACK)
Offered by Shukan

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased!, 2 Jun. 2016
Excellent value for money. Good product. Speedy delivery. What more can you want for £1.95

Synology DS214Play DiskStation 2 Bay Desktop NAS
Synology DS214Play DiskStation 2 Bay Desktop NAS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit!, 27 Oct. 2014
Although it is still early days I really love this NAS already. I probably not yet using it to its full extent, but I'm learning more each day - although, it has to be said there's little in the way of hand-holding from Synology. That said, however, it is a brilliant piece of kit. I fitted a a pair of 3Tb WD red hard disks and so far I've loaded my music files there, and can now listen to my music in various locations in the home. Just in the process of uploading and running a basic website using Synology's Web Station. Got myself a Synology DDNS to facilitate accessing said website and it seems to work. :-)

All in all, I'm very pleased that I chose a Synology NAS and the choice of the DS214 Play seems to meets all of my expectations to date.

USB Charger Multiple Ports, Kool(TM) White Quad 4 Port USB Charger MAINS Charging Rapid 2.1A Output Plug Adapter for Apple iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 4/3/2/1, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Tab 3 7.0/ 8.0 / 10.1, Android Tablets, TomTom, Garmin, Galaxy S5/S4/S3, iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPhone 4s / Mobile Phones / Smartphones etc.
Offered by SuperStore_Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the convenience of being able to charge my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and my Samsung Galaxy S4 both at the same time!, 21 Aug. 2014
I love this due to the 4 USB ports for charging. I am able to charge several devices at the same time.

Samsung Replacement USB Mains Charger and Sync Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy S4 (No Retail Packaging)
Offered by eSource Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good product., 21 Aug. 2014
Good additional charger for charging my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini phone. Not much to say other than it does exactly what it is suppose to do - recharges my mobile phone.

500AV HomePlug 4-Port Gigabit Adapter & 500AV HomePlug Adapter with Mains Pass Through

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 22 Jun. 2014
Brilliant! I love these as it enables me to extend ethernet coverage to my large screen TV which is at the opposite end of lounge to where my ISP router is located. I especially like the Solwise ethernet adapter(s) and I am very pleased that I chose Solwise rather than another brand - although, this is not based on any meaninful tests as I have not tried any other brands. I will choose Solwise again when I add further adapters to give coverage upstairs. Very pleased with products.

Bosch SP22U - SP16U - QF17242 Super Plus Front Windscreen Wiper Blades 22" 16"
Bosch SP22U - SP16U - QF17242 Super Plus Front Windscreen Wiper Blades 22" 16"
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what was required., 22 Jun. 2014
Ordered thes as replacements for my split front wiper blades. They did that without problem and saved me money compared to prices in retail outlets locally. Well pleased.

Bosch H353 Rear Wiper Blade To Fit Nissan Almera Hatchback MK2 January 00 to November 06

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job - and saved me money., 22 Jun. 2014
Did the job (replacement for rear wiper blade) and saved me money (compared to other outlets) at the same time. What more can I ask for.

SA HOAFR Fryer Ring for 12Lt Halogen Oven
SA HOAFR Fryer Ring for 12Lt Halogen Oven
Offered by FiNeWaY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great add-on for Halogen Oven., 22 Jun. 2014
Love this add-on for my Andrew James Halogen Oven. It enables me to cook chips easily without the mess and without the oil otherwise required. And they taste perfectly okay for me at least.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 29, 2014 2:06 PM BST

Samsung Pen Holder Kit for Galaxy Note
Samsung Pen Holder Kit for Galaxy Note

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work on my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, 22 Jun. 2014
Delivery was from Hong Kong and was relatively fast considering location of seller. Unfortunately, this does not work on the Samsung tablet that I ordered it for - but that is entirely my fault, and not the seller's. Still looking for a similar pen housing for my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 so if anyone can point me to one I would appreciate the heads-up.

Page: 1 | 2