Profile for Nina Hall > Reviews

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16
I'm Not Dead [DualDisc]
I'm Not Dead [DualDisc]

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 Star CD!!!, 11 Aug. 2007
This review is from: I'm Not Dead [DualDisc] (Audio CD)
I liked a few songs P!nk did but this is ssoo much better!!! I even made dance routines to the songs these are my ratings!

1. Stupid Girls 9/10: Great poppy mix about girls standing tough, anything that encourages that kinda attitude is fine by me!
2. Who Knew 10/10: Love this song!!!
3. Long Way To Happy 8/10: Really good angry rant at the world!
4. Nobody Knows 7/10: Weakest track - but still so good.
5. Dear Mr President 10/10: Really deep and meaningful, I love it, it's obviously a hit out at George Bush ( F*** U GEORGE BUSH!)
6. I'm Not Dead 9/10: Love it!
7. Cuz I Can 10/10: Best song on the album, one of anyways.
8. Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) 9/10
17. Who Knew
18. Long Way To Happy
19. Nobody Knows
20. Dear Mr President
And the rest are 10/10, I couldn't b bothered to write them all sorry!
ROCK ON P!NK

True Crime: Streets of LA (PS2)
True Crime: Streets of LA (PS2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Haters of True Crime Read ON..., 11 Aug. 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
A lot of people don't like this game that much, and it doesn't suprise me. Since the arrival of the 'Grand Theft Auto' series, (which might I add I hate coz its ssssoooo sexist) it seems that nothing can compare to the spell it's put everyone under. This game in itself is amazing! Instead of going aroung killing people/criminals, you act like a real officer of the law and arrest them, but kill them if you have to... For the time it came out, GTA:Vice City era, there was a lot that this game had than GTA didn't. For example - well the arrest of criminals for starters, but you could also learn a variety of martial art moves to use to protect to, as well as car techniques to learn and more!!I hate GTA and the way every single game that's a fighter and stealth one is compared to GTA, it's so dumb!
But consider this as a more different game!I strongly recommend this game to GTA fans even, as (you have to admit) GTA does lose it's charm after a while, and this is the perfect game to change to! I hope you found this helpful, but at such a bargain price how could you possibly resist?!

The Sims: Life Stories (PC DVD)
The Sims: Life Stories (PC DVD)

3.0 out of 5 stars Beginners, 11 Aug. 2007
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This game is for beginners of the Sims 2, and should have come out before the Sims 2 original. But, whatthehey? It's out and that's that.
This is ideal for younger players, no creating and no tricky cheats. YES THAT IS RIGHT THIS GAME HAS ABSOLUTLY NO CHEATS. ZERO. ZILCH. NONE.
I would buy this as a present for someone aged 7 - 10. It really would be a good present, just not for anyone older. Okay?
You can do the same things as Sims 2, just play with the ready made sims instead, and it's alot simpler.
Give it a go younger kids.
As for older ones, Play the original!

Sony DCR-HC27 Handycam Mini DV Camcorder
Sony DCR-HC27 Handycam Mini DV Camcorder

5.0 out of 5 stars YES THE BEST CAMERCORDER IS FINALLY MINE!, 11 Aug. 2007
This is a fantastic Videocamera - I love it. Video your most presious moments with this lovely, light machine. Watch it on DVDs, after converting them. Top quality films and photos. This is really easy to use and I recommend this to anyone, whatever age.
It also takes photos - great.
This is really good for holidays, partys, sports day etc.
It also has special effects built in: Sepia, Negative Art, Mossic, Black and White etc!
I love it! Nothing short of five stars!
This is the best camera ever!!!!!

I, Robot [Luxury Box Set] [DVD]
I, Robot [Luxury Box Set] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robot I

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, 11 Aug. 2007
This is one of the best movies ever, I mean ever it is so cool!
Buy it now!

Fantastic Four - Rise Of The Silver Surfer (2 Disc Special Edition) [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ioan Gruffudd
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver Surfer, 11 Aug. 2007
In my opinion, this film should have been all about the silver surfer (Title: Silver Surfer; Reborn)
The rest of the film was pointless and boring, but he was cool and interesting.
And all of the actors and actresses were plastic: Nose jobs, fake cheeks, gigantic lips etc.
This really annoyed me and their plastic voices were just as annoying!

Tekken 3 (PS)
Tekken 3 (PS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok... 6 years old, 11 Aug. 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tekken 3 (PS) (Video Game)
I was 6 when I got this game, it was my first Ps1 game.
Yes, my mum didn't realise it was an 18! I loved this game, it has good graphics and cool fighters. Then there's the moves. They are supurb! I love them!
This is such a cool game!
(I GOT THE GAME TAKEN AWAY FROM ME WHEN I WAS 7... I ASKED MUM WHY IT HAD THE NUMBER 18 ON THE BACK... DOH!)

Spider-Man - Platinum (PS)
Spider-Man - Platinum (PS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this game, 11 Aug. 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have the new PS2 (slimline) and I hardly ever play my PS1 games, exept this one. Truth be told I still love this game.
It has the best graphics on a PS1 game that I have ever seen.
Fight terrorists, Scorpian and more.
I love this game and it's worth buying for all most any age!

Sony PlayStation Console
Sony PlayStation Console

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, 11 Aug. 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Now this thing is cheaper than cheap. That's Cheap!
This is a little gaming system, better for younger children nowdays, but still, a notvelty.
This is the first ever PlayStation, and I loved it, true the graphics where often bad, but so what?
This is heaven for younger children: easy gaming systems that are widly loved!
I reccommend buying this along with Spiderman (PS1 version)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Much Cheaper, 11 Aug. 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a much cheaper memory card, with lots of memory space on it!
Fantastic: This one held data for 25 high quality games!

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16