Profile for Judy Proctor > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fauré: La Chanson d'Ève & other songs
Fauré: La Chanson d'Ève & other songs

5.0 out of 5 stars a delight to listen to, 7 July 2014
Superb recording, a delight to listen to. The packet arrived intact and came sooner than expected. Thank you

Freddy the Frog Bath Book (Axel Scheffler's Noisy Bath Books)
Freddy the Frog Bath Book (Axel Scheffler's Noisy Bath Books)
by Axel Scheffler
Edition: Bath Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 26 Oct 2013
Still awaiting delivery sadly was advised that it would be between 2nd and 5th November. Sadly it will miss my nephews birthday but I am sure that I will be pleased with the product.

Carols for Choirs 2: Fifty Carols for Christmas and Advent (Vocal score): Vocal Score Bk.2
by David Willcocks

5.0 out of 5 stars For choir, 26 Oct 2013
I ordered this book for choir and needed it urgently. It arrived in record time and was well packet. I will recommend this service to my colleagues.

The King's Grave: The Search for Richard III
The King's Grave: The Search for Richard III
by Michael K. Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for my husband., 26 Oct 2013
The book has only just been released and it was a wedding anniversary present to my husband. The book arrived in time and was well packed. The service we received as excellent.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars For my casette player, 26 Oct 2013
It was what I wanted and I didn't have to troll round the shope looking for it. It arrived promptly and was in good condition. I would recommend this service to all my friends

Brownie Guide Daysack Back Pack - Official Girlguiding Rucsac
Brownie Guide Daysack Back Pack - Official Girlguiding Rucsac

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present., 24 Oct 2013
The packet arrived undamaged and was well packed. It is what my neice wanted for her daughter's birthday. It arrived in time and I would recommend this service to all my friends.

The ABRSM Songbook, Book 5 (Voice, Piano & 2 CDs) Song Book
The ABRSM Songbook, Book 5 (Voice, Piano & 2 CDs) Song Book
by Ed: Campbell and Forbes
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Grade5 singing exam, 24 Oct 2013
The book arrrived well packed and on time. I need this book for my exam. I would recommend this service to all my musical friends.

The White Princess (Cousins War 5)
The White Princess (Cousins War 5)
by Philippa Gregory

5.0 out of 5 stars The new Philippa Gregory book, 24 Oct 2013
The book has only just been released and I have read most of he books and it the period of history that I enjoy. The packet arrived as stated on the delivery data and was undamaged. I would recommend this ervice to all my friends.

How To Play A Musical Instrument' Dunoon Mug- Musician/Orchestra Mug (GW116) Fine Bone China Cotsworlds Shape Mug By Dunoon- Made In England

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 24 Oct 2013
I chose this rating as the mug is of very good quality and made a lovely birthday present for my piano teacher. The mug was well packed and arrived as stated on the delivery data. I would recommend this to all my friends.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Replace my lost charger, 24 Oct 2013
I lost my charger and my Ipad was running down. Looked on line and found that Amazon could replace the item quickly and the cost was very favourable. I would recommend this service to my friends as it is very efficient..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4