Profile for Ms. Jennifer Taylor > Reviews

Content by Ms. Jennifer T...

Ms. Jennifer Taylor "Mynfel" (UK)

Challenging Zed
Challenging Zed

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as Finding Sky, 24 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Challenging Zed (Kindle Edition)
I was bored and it was something to do however it wasn't what I expected. I was looking forward to falling back into sky and zebs world but that didn't really happen. still it was quite enjoyable to see webs side, yet on a whole I would have preferred it if this hadn't been wrote, because I enjoyed the mystery that was zeb in finding sky which you don't get here.

Treating Arthritis the Drug Free Way (Overcoming Common Problems)
Treating Arthritis the Drug Free Way (Overcoming Common Problems)
by Margaret Hills

5.0 out of 5 stars It's given me hope!, 27 Aug. 2013
Having been diagnosed recently and struggling to come to terms with it, this book was recommended to me in my local health food shop. It's given me hoe that by following the guidelines within it, my condition could greatly improve. Fingers crossed.

The Slipper and the Rose [DVD]
The Slipper and the Rose [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Chamberlain

4.0 out of 5 stars A classic., 27 Aug. 2013
I've loved this since I was a child. The acting varies, the songs can be wonderful or cringe worthy and it is total fantasy - but it's still a great watch.

Maneki Neko Feng Shui Lucky pink cat for love and happiness
Maneki Neko Feng Shui Lucky pink cat for love and happiness
Offered by Gifts Of The Orient Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 27 Aug. 2013
It is what it was meant to be, although smaller than I expected. And I accidentally ordered the wrong colour but it is ute none the less.

Slaughterhouse: The Shocking Story of Greed, Neglect, and Inhumane Treatment Inside the US Meat Industry
by Gail A. Eisnitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, frightening and shocking....but worth a read, 27 Aug. 2013
Sometimes it's hard to turn the page, the information can be so distressing, but given the subject it's a book I think everyone, particularly meat eaters should read. I hope that the conditions in the UK are nowhere close to those described in the book.

Dingo
Dingo
by Charles de Lint

4.0 out of 5 stars Different and the same, 18 April 2009
This review is from: Dingo (Hardcover)
I read this book in a couple of days and found the style easy and the story compelling. Charles de Lint has a way of hooking the reader in and keeping them guessing and wanting to know more. A similar idea to some of his other books in that humans and animals are linked more closely than is apparently or immediately obvious but so believable (typical of his style overall). I'm gonna pass this book on to my daughter as I think it was more focused at her age group, but still enjoyed it and would recommend it to any fans of de Lint and his works.