Profile for John > Reviews

Ipac Chocolate Grater
Ipac Chocolate Grater
Price: 8.20

5.0 out of 5 stars I have done it!!!, 12 Feb 2014
My other half has every tool that could be needed in the kitchen, she adores cooking and has done so for many years. The task I set myself? Find a kitchen too she doesn't have, this was hard, really hard. Ah ha, the Ipac Chocolate Grater? A very well made, professional, 'tool', stainless steel, quite heavy, it has a thickness controller on it (a screw thing, I think?), she adores it. No more chocolate grating, Very happy with purchase, arrived well on time, well packaged. No complaints, would highly recommend for what it does. Thank you.

Ariel Women's 9ct White Gold Princess Cut Diamond Crossover Ring
Ariel Women's 9ct White Gold Princess Cut Diamond Crossover Ring
Price: 124.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Stunning!, 12 Feb 2014
This ring looks so much better in real life than in the images. It is elegant and exquisite and for the price, so very much worth it. My other half absolutely LOVES it. "You just know me so well"!!! There was a small hiccup with the order, however this was immediately addressed by Amazon, in particular Cath.R, who was an absolute star ensuring delivery before Valentines Day, a HUGE thank you.
Would I recommend, without a doubt, a BIG yes!!! Highly recommended.

Seksy Wrist Wear by Sekonda Women's Quartz Watch with Mother of Pearl Dial Analogue Display and Silver Coloured Bracelet 4895.37
Price: 99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Class, pure class!, 31 Oct 2013
I wanted to buy my partner a new watch which looked elegant and classy, and in this watch I was not disappointed, it is both. When Ii first looked at it (light saving bulb lamp) it didn't have the sparkle I thought it would, however in daylight it did not disappoint in the slightest. It sparkles brightly! It will need two of the round links taken out, but that won't be a problem. Well worth the money and I know she will be very pleased with it. Would buy from again, and indeed, recommend. Forgot to mention in comes in a very nice box too. VERY happy!

Miore 9ct White Gold 0.25ct Diamond Pave Set Eternity Ring SA947R- Size O
Miore 9ct White Gold 0.25ct Diamond Pave Set Eternity Ring SA947R- Size O
Price: 248.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning!, 23 Oct 2013
I have just received the ring I purchased for part of my partners birthday. The ring arrived in the standard cardboard box, packed and surrounded with packing paper. The ring itself is in an elegant box which is contained within a matching cardboard folder, and in between the two is a plastic 'Certificate of Authenticity' card, a very nice touch. When I looked at the photo of the ring, it looked esthetic and elegant. When I actually first looked at it, I was VERY impressed, this is so much more than I was expecting. The ring is STUNNING to say the least! The arrays of diamonds sparkle as it is drawn across the light. Definitely worth the money I paid for it, and in my opinion, more! So very happy and pleased with this purchase, and I have no doubt that a certain lady will be too.
VERY highly recommended, would purchase from again, and would definitely recommend to others.

The Famous Orkney Fudge Selection Box
The Famous Orkney Fudge Selection Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Memories!!!, 17 Jun 2013
Ordered this selection box for my partner after a discussion we had on sweets me missed! The selection box arrived in excellent time and I was very impressed with all that came within it. I never knew there were more than just the vanilla flavour, try the 'chilli' please, it 'is' a very pleasant surprise indeed. There is also chocolate, stem ginger to name a few. VERY impressed with the presentation box. This is a selection box that can be given at any time, I just wished I waited for a special occasion to give it to her, she absolutely LOVED it. VERY highly recommended indeed.

MICRO USB CHARGER DATA SYNC CABLE FOR HTC One Samsung Galaxy HTC DESIRE AMAZON KINDLE 4 AMAZON FIRE SONY ERICSSON XPERIA X2 X10 MINI Erics Eperia X10 NOKIA MINI N97 6500 N82 6600 HTC HD HD2 HD7 LEGEND BRAVO Incredible BlackBerry: 8220 Pearl, 8520 Curve, 8530, 8900, Bold 9700, Storm 9500, Storm2 9520, 9530, 9550, 9630 LG: BL20 Chocolate, BL40, GD510, GM750, Motorola: Milestone, RAZR2 V9, ROKR E8 Nokia: 3720, 5330, 6600i Slide, 6720, 6730, 6760, 8800, E63, N85, N86 8MP, N900, N96, N97, N97 mini Palm: Pre Vodafone: 360 H1, 360 M1, M1 Samsung: Samsung i9100 Galaxy S 2, samsung epic 4g sprint, B5722, B7620 Giorgio Armani, C5510, C6112, Galaxy i750, Genio PRO, Genio Qwerty, Genio Touch, H1, Jet, M7500 Emporio Armani, M8910 Pixon12, Omnia HD i8910, Omnia II I8000, Pixon12, S8000, S8300 Ultra Touch, Tocco Ultra Edition Sony Ericsson: Elm, Hazel, Xperia X10 & all other devices with Micro USB
Offered by iBox Ltd
Price: 1.05

5.0 out of 5 stars First class!, 4 April 2013
Yes, it's just a cable with two plugs on the end, how can you rate it? It worked perfectly as expected. Excellent service and delivery!

D2D-GENUINE SAMSUNG i9100 GALAXY S2 HANDSFREE HEADSET PHF EARPHONES - EHS-44
D2D-GENUINE SAMSUNG i9100 GALAXY S2 HANDSFREE HEADSET PHF EARPHONES - EHS-44
Offered by SAM_GADGET
Price: 3.09

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it says!!!, 4 April 2013
It says GENUINE, I doubt it. I plug it in and I am asked "The earphones work as an antenna (sic) do you want to continue without the earphones?" When the earphones are plugged in, it doesn't matter whether you select speaker or headphones it come out BOTH!
Caveat emptor!

JUSTOP Android 4.2 8GB TV Box 'Droibox One' HD Network Media Player / Streamer, Dual Core Smart Internet TV Set Box, Built-in WIFI Support HDMI Flash 11 , Skype , Youtube , uPNP Play---Great for Watching HD Movies, Youtube Videos, Surfing Internet, Online TV, Android Game, 2 x USB Ports, Comes With Remote Control, HDMI Cable, UK Adapter
Offered by DigiDirect
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!!!, 4 April 2013
A powerful wee box that hasn't disappointed, using with the Keysonic ACK-540RF Wireless Mini Keyboard with Built in Touchpad.
The Interweb on your TV! Still exploring and will update if I find more goodies or if I find any faults.

TP-Link TL-WN851ND 300Mbps Wireless N PCI Adapter
TP-Link TL-WN851ND 300Mbps Wireless N PCI Adapter
Price: 13.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 4 April 2013
It's a case of plug and play. First class service and delivery too. I have been using TP-Link products for years and they never disappoint. Highly recommended.

The Lucky One (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
The Lucky One (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Zac Efron
Offered by Venture Online
Price: 3.88

5.0 out of 5 stars I haven't watched this film . . . ., 4 April 2013
However my partner LOVES this film. Based on that would I recommend? Depends on you! But I would say, yes!!! Excellent service and delivery also.

Page: 1 | 2