Profile for cuj > Reviews

Content by cuj

cuj

Fosmon® Nokia Lumia 635 / 630 Case (HYBO-RAGGED) Dual Layer Protection Heavy Duty Hybrid Case Cover with Built In Stand for Windows Phone 8.1 Nokia Lumia 635 & Lumia 630 - Fosmon Retail Packaging (Blue)
Offered by theWireless USA

Pernaton Gel 250ml
Pernaton Gel 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Pernaton Gel 250ml, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Pernaton Gel 250ml (Personal Care)
Once again Amazon met all of my expectations reference price and the delivery commitment. I am still in the early days of application so I cannot offer a comprehensive review other than that the product is very pleasant to apply

Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Black
Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchase of Heart Rate Monitor, 10 Dec. 2013
This was the latest of several of these I have purchased through Amazon over the years. I find it is as well to purchase a new one when the battery runs out as Amazon prices are very competitive. This basic model suits my requirements.

Interlocking Gym Garage Anti Fatigue Flooring Play Mats 32sqft D-Easimat Branded
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Interlocking Gym Garage Anti Fatigue Flooring Play Mats 32sqft x 3 psacks, 28 Jun. 2013
This material absolutely exceeded my expectations. The delivery arrived promptly as promised. I fitted the whole bedroom (now a gym) with the tiles and we are delighted with the finish and the practicality. I would recommend this product and supplier unreservedly. Don't take any notice about comments on the smell - it soon disappears.

Apple IPAD White-2 16GB 16 GB 512 MB 9.7 -inch LCD
Apple IPAD White-2 16GB 16 GB 512 MB 9.7 -inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad 2, 17 Nov. 2011
This product exceeded all of my expectations. My thanks and congratulations go to Amazon who kept up their usual impeccable standards and to Digigood who supplied it. Great job.

Kahuna Mens Velcro Watch AK20-0001G
Kahuna Mens Velcro Watch AK20-0001G

5.0 out of 5 stars Kahuna Mens Velcro Watch AK20-0001G, 28 Dec. 2010
Kahuna Mens Velcro Watch AK20-0001G. This was an excellent purchase and my grandson is very please with it. Amazon delivered it to their usual high standards