Profile for IAN WOODSIDE > Reviews

IAN WOODSIDE

1914 [DVD]
1914 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steven Spencer

1.0 out of 5 stars I am surprised that Amazon stocked it to be sold it's looks that bad., 13 July 2014
This review is from: 1914 [DVD] (DVD)
First just skipped through it and to my dismay saw no action what so ever in it, will not even bother to watch it, it looks a load of rubbish.
I am surprised that Amazon stocked it to be sold it's looks that bad.

The ABERTAX® Water Valve for Toilets and Water tanks - The smallest valve on the market with free lifetime guarantee*
Offered by AJG Business Development Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 24 Jun 2014
24th June.
I thought the item was a little bit over priced but decided to buy to try and stop the terrible screeching noise coming from the three year old valve in the loft water tank when it was nearly full, the noise had been happening for two months and was driving my wife insane. I bought the Abertax valve and the MALE/FEMALE 1/2" BSP connector (part No 17220855562) but also had to buy a 15mm brass tap fitting with fibre washer and soldered it to the main 15mm water inlet pipe, the Abertax valve fitted into it perfectly, I also bought a straight brass 1/2" BSP male to 15mm compression with an olive to which I connected a piece of 15mm plastic central heating radiator pipe to the plastic elbow, keeping it 5 inches from the bottom of the tank as not to disturb the sediment in the bottom when filling, this action stopped the noise of the water pouring onto the surface water. I have just tested it for an hour and I am very happy with the result . I haven't given it 5 star because hasn't been in long enough to be tried properly.

25th June.
Last night my wife and I had a shower (not together unfortunately) and the valve worked perfectly, no more screeching, really pleased with the result. Hope the valve lasts as long as they claim.

AOC i2269Vwm Value 21.5 inch IPS Monitor (1000:1, 250 cd/m2, 1920x1080, 6ms, HDMI/MHL)
Offered by Ballicom International

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Monitor, 1 Mar 2014
The monitor is well worth the money, it looks good and i had no problem of setting it up, i had bought a HDMI cable as i didn't know the monitor came with one, I have no regrets buying the monitor, but i would like to point out that the speakers are not very good, tried the screen with it's speakers then connected my own seperate speakers and they sounded a lot better. i wouldn't buy this product without connecting better speakers to it.