Profile for catherine_wales > Reviews

Content by catherine_wales

catherine_wales

NAIL POLISH ACRYLIC DISPLAY STAND HOLDS APPROX 50 BOTTLES (ECO 50)
NAIL POLISH ACRYLIC DISPLAY STAND HOLDS APPROX 50 BOTTLES (ECO 50)
Offered by essex signs & displays ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 15 Dec. 2014
Love this, really tidies up all my polishes and so easy to see the colours!

no!no! Hair 8800 Hair Removal System Pink
no!no! Hair 8800 Hair Removal System Pink
Offered by STOCK-HOLDER

1.0 out of 5 stars save your money, 24 May 2012
Bought this on their 60 day trial offer, and can truly say that it was a complete waste of time and effort. The product makes huge claims about leaving you hair free with continued use, and being safe to use.

On the plus side, I never suffered the burns or rashes that some people have reported, on the down side I found it made NO difference to me whatsoever.......I lived with slightly singed stubble for some weeks to give it a chance to work, then gave up and returned.

Save your money for some decent razor blades, or give up and return to waxing..... this product was absolutely terrible.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars poor ingredient information, 4 Aug. 2011
I bought this product hoping to use it on family cakes, but was very disapointed to discover when it arrived that the ingredient list stated that it "may contain" just about every known allergen to man (really not kidding here, never seen anything like it). Speaking as a mum of a child with a life threatening allergy, poorly labelled food makes our lives very difficult. We need to know what our food ACTUALLY contains. Speaking as a technical manager and food technologist, Wilton pull your socks up, this kind of sloppy labeling isn't good enough... and just what kind of processing plant are you using that you have all of these different allergens present in?
Had the ingredients been listed fully before purchasing, of course I wouldn't have bothered, but we live and learn.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2014 1:51 PM GMT