Profile for Mrs. M. G. Murray > Reviews

Content by Mrs. M. G. Murray

Mrs. M. G. Murray (South West France)

Dyson Digital Slim DC35 Multi Floor Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson Digital Slim DC35 Multi Floor Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Lunneys Online
Price: 219.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Marvel, 23 Mar 2014
I have always hated vacuum's - all that messing with cords which always get in the way, and finding handy plugs. For years I have longed for a cordless!!
I had a big Dyson when we lived in UK and had carpets everywhere (and pets), but now we have tiled floors with a few rugs so there's no need for it.
This is a little marvel. It's on the wall out of the way, permanently charged up and I can just grab it whenever - so easy to use for the smallest job. It's light and I can do ceilings and odd corners with it. Easy to empty straight into the bin.
I can honestly say it's my best toy since the dishwasher, wouldn't be without it.
The reason I only gave 4 stars is because it got blocked once and i couldn't get to the blockage without a knife to poke it out with.

Rides Again
Rides Again
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 6.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Riding on ......, 1 Nov 2009
This review is from: Rides Again (Audio CD)
Phil Murray says:
"Rides Again" has lived in my head since I first heard it in '70 or '71. It's old but fresh still.
While being a raunchy band typical of the epoque (the raw power of Funk '49 and Woman) The James Gang show touches of quality.
We hear the influence of Townsend and Page through Walsh's rhythmic virtuosity.
This album charts the progression through the "Bomber" medley to the more melodic "down-home" side of the band which continued when Walsh formed his own band tailored to his mellower, more sophisticated style which brought him so much later success.
As this is nearly forty years old, I suppose we can call it nostalgia - great nostalgia!