Profile for Fergus > Reviews

Fergus

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Electric Toothbrush - White
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Electric Toothbrush - White

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the hype, 23 May 2016
I am not convinced this does any better than a manual toothbrush. How can they claim it does 100% better!! its all marketing hype. It is difficult to change the settings especially while cleaning and as with most of these type of toothbrushes you have to be careful as they end up being over aggressive on the teeth and can cause receding gums. You can control hos hard you brush much more easily with an extra soft manual toothbrush. Trust me i have been using this and it has made things worse. Total rubbish that it makes your teeth whiter unless you have dreadful teeth in the first place!!

Dr Tung's Smart Floss 30 Yards
Dr Tung's Smart Floss 30 Yards

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 13 May 2016
Waste of money....like a thick string I did not find this any better than other floss in fact it is worse. You are better off with the Oral B floss.

What the Dog Saw: And Other Adventures
What the Dog Saw: And Other Adventures
by Malcolm Gladwell

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Oct. 2014
Excellent very enjoyable thought provoking book

Buddy Lee Super Sonic Speed Rope Black
Buddy Lee Super Sonic Speed Rope Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy unless you have proper wire cutters! Nightmare to adjust cable, 26 Oct. 2014
I have previously bought buddy lee jump ropes and thought I would give this one a go and I would not recommend this unless you have a seriously good set of wire cutters. It is a nightmare to adjust the cable and to fit it into the handle. You are better off choosing one of the others. I will most likely send mine back.

Simply Sleep - Embrace Sleep, Leave Insomnia Behind
Simply Sleep - Embrace Sleep, Leave Insomnia Behind
Offered by Positive Retail

2.0 out of 5 stars Hopeless...does not work, 10 Dec. 2013
I was hoping for some miracle to help with my chronic insomnia. This may help for some people who are not true insomniacs (i.e. they still sleep a few hours and eventually fall asleep). However, this does not work for me even after I have loaded myself with a sleeping tablet. I still end up lying there with a man telling me to relax and not worry....easier said than done. Evenetually his voice just started winding me up and actually did the reverse. If you are someone susceptible to hypnosis etc then maybe it works but if you are strong willed then you need to look elsewhere.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2014 9:50 AM GMT