Profile for Linnywoo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
250ml Body Fayre Medicated Shampoo
250ml Body Fayre Medicated Shampoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shampoo, 28 April 2014
This shampoo is pretty neat, it leaves a cool soothing feeling after being used. I bought it mainly for my wife as she suffers from psoriasis but she hasn't tried it yet, she is somewhat sceptical of natural products. But we are hoping this will ease her condition. I can strongly recommend this shampoo for anyone though, it leaves the hair nice and clean and is good for sensitive scalps =)

250ml Castor Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
250ml Castor Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't do much for me..., 2 Dec 2013
This oild didn't do much for me, except making my hair greasy. I have ordered Black Jamaican Castor Oil as I have heard people have had more luck with that. As a moisturiser this Naissance one would do I guess.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2014 8:40 PM GMT

Tea Tree Hair Care Pack
Tea Tree Hair Care Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shampoo, 2 Dec 2013
So I bought this shampoo and conditioner pack on a whim, and I tried to cancel the order the next day, but Naissance weren't very helpful which meant the order being despatched against my wishes. Anyway, the delivery was really fast and the shampoo really is quite nice. It feels fresh and uplifting. I think it has thickened my hair a little, don't know if that's supposed to happen, it's not advertised anywhere.
As for the conditioner, it smells kinda nice (both the shampoo and conditioner smells of tea tree oil) and I think for people with short hair its fairly good, because you need so much of it! I think I'll end up using up the whole bottle in less than a month. It is very runny, and you really need quite a bit to make your hair feel conditioned properly.

All in all though, this shampoo pack is great value and I could definitely recommend it. Next time I might just go for the shampoo though and get some other conditioner.

Plantronics .Audio 345 Behind-the-head Enhanced Multimedia headset
Plantronics .Audio 345 Behind-the-head Enhanced Multimedia headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome!, 2 Nov 2013
This headset is fantastic! It's cheap, yet delivers! I cannot think of anything bad to say about this headset, the sound quality is great, the mic works great and it's really comfortable.

Of course, like any headset that isn't wireless, you have to watch out so that you don't forget it's on your head when you walk away from the computer (the cable being ripped out is what made me have to buy a second one).

Genki 2 Text
Genki 2 Text
by Banno et al

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice book., 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Genki 2 Text (Paperback)
Ok so this was my course book for my second term at university. Like Genki 1, it is an excellent book for learning Japanese. I wish there were more books in the Genki series. I don't know how well it would work for self studies, but the explanations are usually easy to understand. I know it's a bit expensive, but it's well worth the money!

1226 7.1 Channel USB External Sound Card Audio Mic Adapter USB bus-powered mode highly flexible audio interface plug in and play kit compatible with all major operating system 7.1 USB Virtual External Sound Card Audio Mic Adapter - 12 Month Warranty >>> THT Trade
Offered by Deviltronics Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 2 Nov 2013
Seriously, this product was awful. Don't waste your money on it. It has got a nasty plastic feel to it, feeling as if it's gonna split in half at any moment. Also, it didn't work.

30ml Lavender, True Essential Oil
30ml Lavender, True Essential Oil

5.0 out of 5 stars Anti stress, 2 Nov 2013
Lavender essential oil is amazing! It helps me sleep at night and it removes all my stress. I can recommend this product to anyone.

Emile NoŽl Organic Virgin Pumpkin Seed Oil 250ml
Emile NoŽl Organic Virgin Pumpkin Seed Oil 250ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad..., 2 Nov 2013
I think this is a high quality product. It's really good for your health, especially for men (it can help with prostate issues and hair loss). But I don't think the shipping cost was reasonable, it was more than the actual product!

Carrot Seed Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure
Carrot Seed Essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure
Offered by Mystic-Moments

1.0 out of 5 stars The smell!!!, 2 Nov 2013
Seriously, if you are sensitive to bad smells, stay away from this product! It may have some health benefits, but I couldn't handle that foul smell so I decided to look elsewhere for those health benefits.

10ml Bay, West Indian Essential Oil
10ml Bay, West Indian Essential Oil

3.0 out of 5 stars Good in combination with shampoo., 2 Nov 2013
I poured some in my shampoo. It leaves your hair shiny and nice. It's a neat product if you wanna take good care of your hair.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3